Tokyo Olympics Coverage

Via Prime:

6 Likes

Did Nine run them in 2012?

CBC Canada produce one as well

3 Likes

Yes it did, with voiceover by Ken Sutcliffe.

6 Likes

The amount of talk on Twitter about this soccer match ie huge. Expect it’ll rate very well with 13.5million people in lockdown.

Here it is:

4 Likes

Damian Watson anchoring SEN coverage tonight taking the ch7 commentary feed

1 Like

Well Seven is still run by the dinosaurs… maybe it’s their version of Bruce’s Mappy!

So I decided to check the replay of the opening Softball fixture just to see what feed it used and it was the 7Mate feed. So I can only guess that events that air on either of the 7 channels will be archived on 7Plus with the local feed while events airing only on 7Plus will use the world feed.

9 Likes

As part of their Tokyo Olympics offering, SEN will also offer audio simulcasts of Seven’s coverage through three ‘pop-up’ stations available on the SEN app.

2 Likes

Yes. Personally I’m not a fan of Small Caps (it works better with some fonts, but the current use isn’t great).

1 Like

Real Avengers Infinity War vibes from those athletes fading away

1 Like

A little sneak peak from TVNZ’s Olympics 2020 studio as they started their rehearsals for tomorrow’s coverage:

(via @tonimstreet on IG)

5 Likes

CBC’s Olympic watermark

4 Likes
1 Like

And you’d think that 7 who have an option on Paris 2024 would be trying to stitch up a 3 summer games deal that takes in 2032. They’ve got the inside running with that lucrative first option on 2024.

3 Likes

Promo

2 Likes

So they’re using old footage in the promo? :man_facepalming: