Today

Stefanovic just gave a tribute to Kochie at around 9am. Congratulating him on his success on Sunrise.

17 Likes

20 Likes

14 Likes

Nice. I recall Mel and Kochie congratulating Tracy Grimshaw when she left Today :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Jayne just presented a what’s coming up on todays show promo just then on Nine. It was from the desk and basically some headlines and stories that will be covered during the show.

3 Likes

They’ve been doing this for a couple of months.

2 Likes

Sophie Walsh Presenting Entertainment today

7 Likes

Can someone tell Jesse Burns from Melbourne that not everything is a joke - and we don’t always need puns. It’s excruciating to watch. Every live cross without question - a dreadful pun is inserted in, it’s almost as if he uses it as a verbal crutch to avoid memorising an entire cross. 9 times out of 10 - they’re not funny and way too forced.

2 Likes

I don’t mind it, adds a bit more personality into the show.

2 Likes

Annette Sharp reports that Nine is reluctantly giving the new era on Sunrise some clear air with Karl jetting off overseas for the next couple of weeks.

Darren Wick also may have jinxed them with a new twist on his old catch phrase - “They may have a sprinter, but we are in it for the marathon.”

3 Likes

Meaning that Karl will join Kyle Sandilands to their Honeymoon.

1 Like

Annette Sharp

Are you suggesting Karl isn’t off on leave?

Should have just ended it there. Annette writes utter bullshit.

2 Likes

Today breaking into programming at 5am with special coverage of a fatal bus crash in NSW.

Charles Croucher co-hosting with Sarah.

6 Likes

More of the coverage

3 Likes

Extended show til 10am. Due to the King’s Birthday long weekend.

1 Like

I am a bit shocked that Karl isn’t around for the first week’s of Shirvo taking over Sunrise. It may have been pre planned but it’s a missed opportunity.

11 Likes

What part don’t you believe? You think Nine are happy he is on leave? :joy:

I am just sick of Annette Sharp lol