Today

KIIS mustn’t be a massive workload beyond the early hours though? He just turns up and reads the news and once the show is done he’s done for the day?

He’s been reporting some days during the week for Melbourne sport too. Plus Weekend Today and weekend sport. Definitely not a light workload.

7 Likes

As well as sporting commitments too… was on ground during the AO

1 Like

I feel like they need to bring back Lelia McKinnon for WT.

2 Likes

I feel like the entire weekend show needs to be unique while still similar to the weekeday show, it needs a shake up other than hosts every year

4 Likes

Christine Ahern & Clint Stanaway live from Melbourne

And a 30 min news bulletin like weekdays after the show

5 Likes

Being live from Melbourne would be a great point of difference against Sunrise. Easier on Clint too.

7 Likes

The show has been doing well in Melbourne recently and seems to be ahead of Sunrise across the east coast.

6 Likes

The ratings is far behind on weekends tho

1 Like

It is good that Nine have the same set across all cities as they could do WT from Melbourne and the viewers wouldn’t notice it is being done from somewhere else. I think they would need to replace the desk to the curved one however, but I think that could be done

2 Likes

It’s not. @TV.Cynic is saying they are ahead. WT has been winning on Sundays recently.

Also they don’t have the couch in Melbourne, but the weekend shows could be a revamp set up to make a point of difference from Weekday.

1 Like

Newsreader Karl Stefanovic

9 Likes

WT only won last Sunday. Every other day for the past month (as far as I went back), Weekend Sunrise has won 5CM and Melbourne (if that was the specific market you were referring to). Even if you average the main and late parts on a Saturday, WS is still well ahead in Melbourne. If Today wins the east coast, it is solely attributable to Brisbane.

3 Likes

Was this for a bit?

No he actually read the news. Cause Brooke was involved in a IWD segment with Sarah, Sylvia and Davina.

3 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

A lot of people on social media wants Brooke Boney to be sacked. There been a lot of backlash of her.

BTS shot

4 Likes