Today

Also on Today

And for those who think Breaking News is overused :wink:

9 Likes

People are mental.

5 Likes

I’ve never seen so many packed people at Nine HQ since those 1D or Bieber days when they were at Martin Place Studios for Sunrise back in those days.

3 Likes

Typical Sydney love for headbashers

1 Like

That’s unbelievable… bloody hell :joy:

1 Like

Certainly is racking up many views across socials, that Karl video with the fans is already up to Half a Million.

Certainly plenty of energy on the show today. Keep the momentum up.

4 Likes

No doubt thanks to the energy drink give away - somehow they got the label turned around for all of the bottles until Brooke picked one up.

Drinks giveaway

Today Extra

6 Likes

She’s been the Meet & Greet producer for a while and has had a few cameos on air, nice to see her getting a promotion!

1 Like

Imagine the people trying to get to work this morning. those kids should be in school. I hate todays society when people look up to those 2? The Paul brothers are wankers and the black guy just does video reactions. Urgh

2 Likes

I dont know who these “stars” are either :man_shrugging:

But with all the hysteria on Sunrise at Martin Place years ago with previous stars, it does make good tv. And now, its Today’s turn to do this. So good on them, i say.

3 Likes

Police cancelled an appearance in Perth last week by these two when it looked it was going to get out of hand. The same thing had happened in Britain.

The Today show were obviously just looking for the publicity. They should have been more responsible and not given these guys free publicity for their products.

2 Likes

Good on Today for landing KSI and Logan. It’ll be good for their socials both from their perspective and Today.

Can you also remember if we saw scenes like that when PSY was on that show a decade ago?

Very Similar @Avatar5991

1 Like

Surely Channel nine will have questions to answer over this.

1 Like

I don’t like any of them either, but I think we can do better than calling KSI “the black guy”, especially seeing his name has been used numerous times in the thread, including 2 posts up from yours.

17 Likes

I think i heard a chant from people saying F*** Jake Paul to Logan. I don’t know if TODAY picked that audio up when they were in the balcony.

1 Like

I also said the Logan brothers. I’m diminishing their importance but go off…

Regardless if this was publicity stunt or not. I thought today’s event quite well handed. They were swear words here and there from the crowds

2 Likes

I think this is fantastic. It really puts the word live into live tv. Unpredictability, audience engagement and fun.

11 Likes