Today

They said he’s hosting this weekend at the end of last weeks show.

1 Like

Maybe he will work Weekend Today Saturday/Sunday and do weather Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday permanently. The weekend weather presenter does Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday.

2 Likes

Found this recording I had of Weekend Today from 2013. Honestly, I completely forgot all about Susanne Messara:

I’ll tip that they’ll also trial James Bracey over summer.

3 Likes

She replaced Michelle Malone in September 2013 I’m pretty sure, after she was let go from the show.
Ten then snapped her up for Wake Up and then Studio 10, but I don’t think she’s on there for years.
I really liked her on Today, she was much better than Richard Reid. She never should’ve been let go.

3 Likes

A lot of the reporting team who tend to work during the week seem to be on this weekend - Gabrielle Boyle, Lara Vella and Isabella Staskowski. Seems a bit different to me.

6 Likes

Yeah I noticed that too.

They’ve been doing that for a couple of weeks now, Staskowski usually does the weekends but Vella doesn’t.

2 Likes

Saw this the other day, pretty unique and looks great!
Credit: Today Show Archives Youtube

10 Likes

7 Likes

Actually been used for several weeks now.

Today US also does it.

2 Likes

Good result for Time and the team in Saturday’s ratings; a lot more competitive and up to 193,000. That’s the best Saturday since September and up 50K on the numbers from a couple of weeks ago and generally better that its Saturday average for the year.

6 Likes

Ooh could this means some changes in 2023. :eyes:

4 Likes

Probably. There’s been changes every year since Cam and Leila left so it’s more than likely.

8 Likes

7 Likes

Ridiculous.

1 Like

What a mess

2 Likes

Lol someone edited the Wikipedia page

Do we have any idea who the summer team are going to be? I imagine Richard Wilkins, David Campbell, Amelia Adams, Sylvia Jeffries will do a few weeks each?

1 Like

Probably the same as last year, have Sylvia and DC do the first two weeks then send them on holidays and bring Sarah Abo in for a few weeks til Karl and _____ return for 2023.

(Gap intended)

3 Likes