5 Likes

Apparently Belinda hosts with Dickie now. Instead of Charles. :thinking:

5 Likes

Today Weekend? Name change?

2 Likes

Whereā€™s this from? :thinking:

@mirb

4 Likes

What exactly is the point of Charles being on the weekend show? Itā€™s the weekend, we donā€™t need serious news journalists. Iā€™m sure he could be better utilised reporting for Nine News full-time.

3 Likes

I think heā€™s there as a placeholder. When Karl leaves they have Charles waiting in the wings.

Jessica Millward announced on Instagram this morning that after 7 years sheā€™ll be finishing with Today and moving to 9 News in a more family friendly time. Sheā€™ll finish next week but will be appearing on Fridays for a few more weeks.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CgK4a0mhm0D/

9 Likes

I for one will miss her a lot, sheā€™s been super great on Today!

I can totally understand why she is moving on, it would be nice for her to get to be with her little one and husband in the mornings.

Good luck to her and itā€™s been great having her on the show!

4 Likes

Did she finally get barred from Brisbane Airport for harassing arriving and departing travellers?

My bet is that Jessā€™s replacement will be
Reece Dā€™Alessandro.
ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢
On another note, Jess has been a incredible QLD reporter for Today through the serious stories and all the banter that she has been with former hosts and newsreaders.
Sheā€™s truly a hard-working and remarkable reporter.

9 Likes

I think heā€™s gone to Federal Politics for 9News. On QTQ afternoon news they crossed to him in CBR Press Gallery.

1 Like

@austip Reece has been reporting from the Canberra Bureau since Monday,he is probably just doing a filling in stint while Fiona Willan is on holidays.

2 Likes

Pleased to see Lara Vella back more often.

6 Likes

Friday 22 July-

Charles Croucher is hosting with Allison this morning.

5 Likes

Is Karl just not working Fridays now?

1 Like

@Drew_1981 Heā€™s becoming Kochie.

Full Weekend Team.

So techincally, itā€™s Jayne for News,
Dickie (for Entertainment), Belinda as Hosts & Charles for Sport

3 Likes

Letā€™s face it, they probably donā€™t even know whoā€™s doing what.

4 Likes

Why dont they just make Belinda the host and have a unique formatted show for the weekends.

Dickie needs to be MOVED ON, Cā€™MON ALREADY, RETIRE ALREADY

2 Likes