Today

Think she was great as co host of today extra with david campbell hope she ends up back there eventually

4 Likes

Saturday 23 July -

Michael Genovese is hosting with Belinda this weekend.

6 Likes

Who?
Just had a peek. Not sure what he’s like as a host, but he’s quite easy on the eye :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Very interesting that Dickie wasn’t just moved into the hosting seat.

2 Likes

From 9 Perth. He was also the networks US correspondent for a while recently.

7 Likes

7 Likes

First time watching weekend Today in a very long time. Richard doesn’t need to be there as a host. Michael was quite good today. Belinda good host, Jayne good on news. Dan very flat on weather. They need to stick to the individual role rather than all doing everything.

4 Likes

Have to say, Michael was great this morning. Hoping to see him given more national roles in the future off the back of his US stint.

6 Likes

Michael’s great. They need a different solution to his mic though. It’s dragging his shirt down one side and his collar up the other. Looks daggy.

2 Likes

Monday 25 July - Friday 29 July
Charles Croucher filling in for Karl.

8 Likes

And Gena will be back on Today next weekend.

3 Likes

Me feels that he’s only there because they’re not ballsy enough to move him to weekend entertainment and retained him as ‘co-host’ to probably save some face and keep Dickie happy. It’s clear that he’s been sidelined with Charles and Belinda doing the hosting and Richard only appearing for entertainment segments.

From the caps above Richard’s face is a very definite “Why am I here? What Am I doing?” :rofl:

Love this. But not a fan of the side ways “Coming up”

9 Likes

They couldn’t even get them all together to take a photo!

1 Like

Former Today Perth host.

Weather in the studio this morning made for a crowded couch.

9 Likes

Theres more than enough room on that couch if they moved over, I suppose the camera tracking is already set though

5 Likes

Given the time Alex probably also just presented news headlines too so needed a bit more space for a solo headshot.

1 Like

They then had Christine Ahern on the couch at the very end making it 6 of them. Apparently she was up in Sydney for the day and was heading back to Melbourne today.

2 Likes

Christine presented the exclusive report on Rex Hunt during every news update throughout the show on Wednesday.

9 Likes