Today

Karl is on holidays I’m pretty sure. Prob also filming some pre roll for the Logies too.

6 Likes

Wednesday 8 June -

Karl is back hosting with Leila.

8 Likes

Allison is returning from holidays on Monday.

7 Likes

Ally’s gone home sick, so Brooke is now filling in. Not doing a bad job.

5 Likes

Karl is an idiot.
In a discussion with Tony Jones about drugs in sport, clearly a serious topic, he said something like, “9 has an alcohol policy particularly on Logies morning. You know what I mean big fella.”

Extended show until 10am for public holiday.

10 Likes

13/6/2022 Jess Millward presented the weather from Cairns today, filling in for Tim Davies.

7 Likes

Well it would be hypocritical for the TV industry to talk about not doing coke with the Logies coming up

Breakfast TV isn’t the place for serious conversations in my opion.

Then they shouldn’t have attempted it.

Tuesday 14th June - Brooke hosting with Karl again today.

10 Likes

Some of Today’s coverage of the World qualifier incl a cross to Melbourne crowds and Craig Foster.

9 Likes

Today will broadcast live from Broadbeach’s Kurrawa Surf Club next Monday (June 20) from 5.30am, in a post-Logies special, with exclusive interviews with the winners and behind-the-scenes footage.

8 Likes

Richard Wilkins presented Entertainment this morning.

4 Likes

Brooke is a-okay in the co-host chair for the past 3 days.

7 Likes

Friday 17 June -

Ally is back hosting with Karl this morning.

Brooke is presenting Entertainment from Melbourne this morning.

8 Likes

Last stop for the PM this morning was Today - not sure why the small Today watermark doesn’t match the colours of the rest of the package.

5 Likes

Farewell to EP James Birtles at end of show.

9 Likes

I can’t understand why these shows do this? Do viewers give a rats as to who’s behind the scenes and whether they’re leaving or not. It’s a little strange.

1 Like

I was surprised to see 9NBN Gold Coast to use the “Queensland” text in the graphic as below.

4 Likes