Today

Because it’s a nice thing to honour the people that put the show to air and without them there wouldn’t be a Today show?

16 Likes

Acknowledging people for their long service at a network is a nice thing to do.
I would hope when you leave a job that you have been at for a period of time or retire that your employer does it for you too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I don’t think this is the same thing though. If I left my job people know me and have worked with me. Viewers don’t know these people behind the scenes and have no relationship with them so they don’t care. Sure, have the farewell but it doesn’t need to be televised.

3 Likes

Eh. Damned if you do and damned if you don’t. Not like it was the theme for the whole show, it was just a segment.

I think it’s a case of complaining for the sake of it IMO.

3 Likes

I don’t recall complaining about it? I just said it was strange as viewers don’t know these people. Comment not complaint.

1 Like

Ally was rude to the PM at times this morning speaking over the top of him a couple of times, and having to have the last word, and she had the advantage of the PM hearing her on delay (you could hear it).
She was pleasant at the end though and thanked him for his time, so it finished nicely.

1 Like

4 Likes

Hope they keep Karl on the Kordials.

What does that mean?

Probably just promoting that they’re live from the Logies on Monday.

1 Like

Live after the Logies lol

The Weekend Show have a new segment. It’s called ‘Weekend Cover Story’.

4 Likes

10 Likes

Graphics look cool but with that name it makes me think of a template that says insert text here.

13 Likes

Sunday 19 June - Special Edition

Today is broadcasting from The Star Gold Coast this morning.

3 Likes

Wendy Kingston appeared on the show.

3 Likes

Logies Opener.

7 Likes

3 Likes

10 Likes

In my opinion they really shouldn’t do the news from there when all you hear in the background is the noise from guests talking in the hotel. It’s a little jarring hearing serious news with such noise in the background. Jayne should have stayed back on set and they cross to her.

2 Likes