Today

Because she’s boring as a presenter? She should be reading news.

2 Likes

She’s part of the reason the ratings have improved post Sonia. No chance that they’ll move her.

I disagree. I think David and Belinda rejuvenated the show. Sylvia is reaping the benefits.

4 Likes

All three of them are great, not sure what the concern is.

1 Like

No concern. Just preference.

Thing is that even if Sylvia was never pregnant/on maternity leave and was away from our screens for six months, Today Extra’s ratings still would’ve been the same whether Belinda or Sylvia were in the chair.

But I agree with you that personally I prefer Belinda on this show, but it’s been great getting to see Sylvia away from the news desk and in more of a relaxed role.

I love that you all ignored me

27 Likes

When New South Wales open their borders to Victoria and coronavirus cases are low, do we think that Nine will bother sending Bec up to Sydney each weekend, or will they continue the current set-up to save costs?

As tacky as it is having Richard and Bec in separate cities, it would make sense economically if Nine chose not to fly Bec up every weekend.

2 Likes

That would be Nine’s last worry. They have edited them together with both cities. I also predict that the weekend team will change next year.

4 Likes

Oh good are we seriously starting the speculation train again? The thread got locked for this. Move on!

23 Likes

Sunday 25th October

Jayne Azzopardi is presenting Weekend Today with Richard Wilkins in Sydney.

Lara Vella is presenting news.

Jelisa Apps presented sport from ANZ Stadium today

8 Likes

Tracy is now out of the team.

6 Likes

Finally!

2 Likes

Took them 7 months.

1 Like

Caps:

13 Likes

Keep it like this!