Today

Narelda does not work 7 days in a row. She has some mornings off Studio 10 and nights off 10 News First WA. She also does not present on weekends,

Weekend Today, and Today Extra Saturday will be live AEST into South Australia Saturday.

Next week Monday - Wednesday (so far) will continue live AEST Nine Early Edition , Today, Today Extra and Nine Morning News.

1 Like

Isn’t that just highlights?

And the Sunday Footy Show and (technically on delay) Sports Sunday, running into netball?

No change to Sunday morning, The Netball is out of the schedule.

1 Like

Mark Soderstrom in Adelaide used to do his Mix 102.3 breakfast show every weekday morning and also did weekend sports on Seven News before he moved to weekday sports.

Lauren’s situation will more or less be the same. Perhaps she’s happy to work a lot, plus weekend weather isn’t exactly the most taxing task out there.

3 Likes

It’s a moot point now that it’s been confirmed Lauren’s staying on, but I think Natalia is much better in the studio on news (or news’ weather) than on Today’s weather.

1 Like

There’s a fair bit of travel for the weather role though (COVID permitting).

And she will prob try and get Nine to pay for her trips back to Byron Bay every 2nd week to do the weather

2 Likes

Tony Jones is doing sports updates outside of Marvel Stadium, Melbourne.

3 Likes

Tony still misses Today.

3 Likes

Sophie and Richard presenting Weekend Today from 6am today. Has Rebecca popped up at all on today’s show?

2 Likes

Rebecca has presented sport every half hour from 6am. You mustn’t have left it on very long? She’s been seen heaps.

4 Likes

Oh, I only lasted a few minutes. I reached my Richard Wilkins threshold pretty quickly!

Thanks though @David. Is Rebecca presenting in studio or on location?

She’s in the Melbourne studio. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can someone please fix Charles collar? The way his mic is placed makes the collar lopsided and it’s annoying my OCD. Every weekend! :joy:

1 Like

I reckon they should work on the background and logo next time.

10 Likes

What’s with the frosted strip to the right of the screen?

It’s very cold in Melbourne

6 Likes