Today

But sport?

1 Like

You do know her background, right???

4 Likes

Sure, but it still does seem strange to have your main host doing just sport since she’s in another state.

They had her co-hosting for months last year in her main position, what changed where she’s suddenly just presenting sport news?

9 Likes

Yes I do but she’s now the main host.

Testing the waters?

Reminds me a little bit of NBC Today’s recently refreshed graphics with the condensed font and slanted angles:

2 Likes

Location stuff up. Charles in Canberra and Fiona in Sydney :crazy_face:

9 Likes

Could we see a tweaked graphics of the ‘Today Show’ anytime soon. Including a ticker

The current look for Today was only launched a year and a half ago (I think), so you could be waiting a while.

If any breakfast show needs an On-Air Presentation relaunch, surely it’s Sunrise?

9 Likes

Monday 5 July-

Alex and Brooke have returned from holidays this morning.

Aislin Kriukelis is presenting weather from Queensland this morning.

7 Likes

Have Karl and Alli swapped sides of the desk again?

1 Like

Yes:

11 Likes

That’s an awesome angle

20 Likes

Why do they keep swapping sides? I thought they did it when they got back from NZ cause they just forgot where they were suppose to sit but then they moved back and they’ve moved again? It’s weird.

That was the opening shot of the show.

10 Likes

Initially it was cause Allie’s knee injury but then a few weeks ago they swapped back to the original sides but then swapped back again.

4 Likes

I thought I saw Ally’s leg back up on a stand for support just the other day when they were talking to Dickie about something at the desk.

I could be wrong.

Edit: Tuesday 6/7 8am - Just saw on the 8am opener that Ally definitely has her leg up resting on a pillow/stool hence the chair swap again.

1 Like

Great television this morning with a live interview with a pregnant mother confined to a hospital room in Queensland with her 4 year old daughter after testing positive for COVID whilst in hotel quarantine.

1 Like

Sounds rivetting. How is it different to the thousands of covid interviews in quarantine that we have been subjected to over the past year?

6 Likes

Also, i want to note that Karl and Ally are now doing the 9am news headlines alongside with Alex Cullen.

3 Likes