Today

Who’s saying there will be a new co-host? It could just be Richard and Belinda.

1 Like

Does WT really need two hosts, just have One strong host like Belinda for example with a News/Sport reader, Entertainment presenter and a Weather presenter.

Yet Richard has been presenting Entertainment all Summer and there’s been rotating hosts.

1 Like

How is Sarah (Abo) performing? The couple of times I’ve caught the show, I’ve struggled to watch her.

1 Like

Saturday 28 January - Sunday 29 January
Clint Stanaway hosting again this weekend.

2 Likes

Week 2 shows encouraging signs.

4 Likes

You’d reckon Alex will be back for News & Sport tomorrow and Brooke goes back for E-news.

4 Likes

If Brooke is in News chair tomorrow morning it’s safe to say she would have quietly assumed the role with Alex on sport moving forward.

Not that it matters, but it would reflect the same position Eddy has on Sunrise as News/Entertainment presenter.

Would this be a welcome change?

4 Likes

I’m all for it, nice seeing Brooke more involved in the show, especially when she’s far more competent in the role than Alex.

6 Likes

Me too! I agree its nice to see Brooke more involved in the show now.

Brooke reading news again this morning and Alex looks like he’s going to read sport.

2 Likes

Lizzie Pearl did 5am News but Sarah did the weather quickly before Today started.

2 Likes

Is Lizzie doing news today? Not tuning in currently at work lol

1 Like

Brooke is still doing news, Alex doing sport back in the studio.

5 Likes
7 Likes

Pay rise for Brooke and pay cut for Alex?

1 Like

Opening was unusual this morning as well; no wide shot to start.

6 Likes

And Ally made a little cameo just after 9am promoting her debut on ‘A Current Affair’ via Zoom.

6 Likes

QLD based promo

"Today is first with Queensland news. This morning we were first on the scene…

… Tomorrow…"

4 Likes

Copying Sunrise now with the newsreader doing entertainment.

1 Like

Shh no one notice