Today

No point. I doubt it’ll be moved over to the new studios.

1 Like

Channel 9 are moving out anyways, so the new set will be updated. This is a temporary set at the old studios, while they set up the studios at the new location.

I like the yellow colour on the Today show, it makes the set pop. The lighting is much brighter than 9News. I would also prefer if the 9News logo was in the centre.

8 Likes

Sylvia Jeffreys is hosting with Karl today!

8 Likes

Ally will be back from holidays next week.

4 Likes

What’s old is new again :smile:

4 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Today Extra (Mornings)

Saturday 19 September.
Charles Croucher is filling in for Jayne Azzopardi.

Sunday 20 September.
Jayne Azzopardi has returned.

6 Likes

They’ve finally managed to make it look like Richard and Bec are in the same studio.

7 Likes

FINALLY, it’s only taken 6 months - it looks heaps better!

2 Likes

Caps?

9 Likes

They just need to get Richard to close his left arm a little.

4 Likes

Must have taken a leaf out of Live With Kelly and Ryan’s book.
Looks good!

3 Likes

@BrekkyTVFan and Good Morning Britain

4 Likes

It’s a difficult look to pull off with two different setups, but I sure do wish there was just a bit of desk and a bit better color grade matching between Sydney and Melbourne. Otherwise, half-decent.

5 Likes

Maybe he is just an apparition. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Apart from the 2-second delay laughs and Richard’s wandering arm, you wouldn’t have known they were separated by states. They were holding hands at one point.

Bec tried to explain it to Richard. Moments later he forgot, which triggered Bec :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It was all smiles once he finally got it.

It looks pretty seamless, except when they bizarrely reverted back to the boxes and Bec went missing:

9 Likes

@nationalnews Well it can be difficult at times to teach an old dog new tricks! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

On screen romance :heart_eyes: :joy:

5 Likes

Charles is a great choice having recently filled in on weekdays,he also did two days this week on the Morning News/Sydney’s Afternoon News.
Hopefully now he remains the permanent fill in for Alex and Jayne.

5 Likes