Today (2015-Sept 2020)

Various Daily Telegraph reports about Karl’s divorce settlement are apparently “absolute garbage”.

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity/karl-stefanovics-wife-considering-legal-action-over-settlement-claims-20170511-gw2m90.html

Cassandra Thorburn ‘devastated’ over ‘false’ reports on her divorce from Karl Stefanovic

And yet, television shows like Today continue to report stories in The Daily Telegraph or News.com.au newspapers/sites about other people as fact when they are rumours or made up rubbish.

There’s a minimum 4 stories per day on Karl on Daily Mail. It’s getting ridiculous.

How is that even possible?

The Daily Mail - it’s always been ridiculous.

Same stories repeated. They just link a new headline to the same story; if they are feeling generous it may get a modified first sentence and in special cases a new opening paragraph.

I’m hoping for​ a reality show on Nine - Jasmine’s Getting Married.

1 Like

Or Jasmine’s Having a Torrid Affair. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Today won every weekday last week according to The Australian today.

1 Like

Today won last week by an average of 14,000. Today won all days winning Monday by 21,000 the biggest margin and Wednesday by 10,000.

Sunrise had won the previous 28 weeks since Today won week 43 in October 2016.

4 Likes

He’s now doing the boring stuff, waiting while she gets her hair done. Must be serious.

[quote]https://www.instagram.com/p/BUN-FC_AdFB/

blownluxbar Look who came in “Today” for Blow Drys and Bubbles the stunning @jasyarby and cheeky @kstefanovic[/quote]

Yeah, we really need to know this stuff. :rolling_eyes:

7 Likes

How do we feel about Karl & Lisa being in the next Sharknado?

Depends. Do they get eaten by sharks? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Not to be outdone the Sunrise team will appear in Cownado.

12 Likes

I think they might from the preview

Yay! :joy: That would be hilarious. Hopefully those scenes go out worldwide and not restricted to Australia only.

A promo aired this morning, promoting a celebration of Lisa’s 10 years on Today and a special announcement on Monday. TBH, it would not surprise me if that announcement was along the same lines as what The Morning Show did for their 10 year anniversary.

3 Likes

Which was…??

Last week (May 8-12), The Morning Show did broadcasts on location at Disneyland to celebrate a decade of that show being on air.

Presumably, nationalnews is thinking that Monday’s “special announcement” might be be another “We Love Australia” week of OBs to celebrate a decade of Karl & Lisa on Today. And I probably wouldn’t disagree with such a prediction myself.

4 Likes

The team broadcasting from Lisa’s hometown Campelltown this Friday.They will be at Macarthur Square.

7 Likes