Today (2015-Sept 2020)

Today using a 2014-16 graphic.

That interesting. Has that remained on air?

Today will begin from 5am tomorrow with special extended coverage of the Manchester Attack.

4 Likes

Lisa makes a special appearance on ABC’s The Weekly with Charlie Pickering tonight to celebrate her 10 years with Today.

5 Likes

Is it just me, or is Today Melbourne Reporter Christine Ahern (who is currently filling in for Lara Vella) almost always first on the scene for Today? Certainly an asset to the show.

3 Likes

Thanks @SEQTelevision :

3 Likes

According to Lisa’s instagram, the special announcement was not the OB tomorrow but one from the gal herself. If she leaves Today, I swear I will die.

4 Likes

Switches to Sunrise :smiley:

3 Likes
1 Like

With all the team on location back in the studio Deb Knight is presenting the news this morning.

3 Likes

What was Lisa’s announcement this morning?

Lisa’s announcement this morning was that she wants to give back so someone will get the opportunity to do work experience with Lisa for a week.Send your emails to Lisa guys…thinking of you @SEQTelevision

Lovely heartfelt words from Karl and Sylvia on Lisa’s 10 year anniversary, nice to see her family surprising her on air during the show this morning.
Lisa is a class act who gives 100% percent to everything she does.

11 Likes

Some links in this tweet for any MediaSpyer interested in applying :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That was the special announcement ? These morning shows are really going to struggle to generate hype if they talk up things like that.

Was there a congratulations video from other Media personalities etc as part of the package this morning ?

Lisa’s brilliant. Much better than Sam Armytage.

4 Likes

Name: Matlock
DoB: 1996
Experience: None
Talents: Shitposting
Ambitions: to be able to afford that $75 Optus plan
Availability: can work Tuesdays 10.30-11am, Friday 1-1:15pm, with 5 minutes break every 2 minutes

Looking forward to working with you Lisa!t

7 Likes

I saw Liz Hayes’ package this morning, who co-hosted Today for 10 years, at about 6.30. Karl said more special congrats were to come but I didn’t get to see them.

1 Like

@nationalnews also Georgie Gardner sending congratulations to Lisa this morning.

1 Like

Wilkinson luckily escaped from this. Johnny’s nephew obviously thought he was the host, so Lisa only got to say a couple of words during the opener.

7 Likes