Today (2015-Sept 2020)

Ben Fordham co-hosting with Georgie while Karl is filming This Time Next Year.

4 Likes

Ben and Georgie.

Great team. Loved this morning.

2 Likes

Was expecting Pete to co-host when Karl is away so it was good to see Ben.

They are definitely pimping Ben for the co-host role especially after that controversial interview that aired today.

2 Likes
1 Like

Today won again this Monday, but by an increased margin of 14,000.

Agree. Ben has been great this week.

2 Likes

Time to cut Karl loose. :wink:

3 Likes

Karl is back on Monday.

1 Like

Still no mention of Steve Jacobs, maybe he is taking long service leave?!

1 Like

Due to the return of WWOS, Weekend Today has returned to broadcasting from studio 22 on Sundays.

Saturdays will still come from 23.

2 Likes

During the opener Karl said the only brekky tv show on the red carpet.

2 Likes

Has Richard Wilkins been visiting the same surgeons used by the women on Married At First Sight?

2 Likes

I bet you will be visiting the surgeons yourself @JBar very soon after seeing the results on Richard’s face! :crazy_face:

Only if I want my face to look like it has just had multiple bee stings. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sounds an improvement for you then @JBar.:smirk:

I don’t need it. I still have my youthful looks and my boyish charm. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ABC Washington Bureau Chief Zoe Daniel was on the Oscar Red Carpet for News Breakfast / ABC News this morning. Dickie had a photo taken with Zoe.

2 Likes

“I, Sonya” was hilarious! Who are the clever producers behind that sketch? Need more!

5 Likes

So much for protecting Nine’s exclusive rights…

1 Like

I think this was just ignited because of the rivalry between 7 and 9. Nine wanted to claim something but not many people actually care about the oscars.

3 Likes