Today Tonight

Continuing with the TT caps…

Interview:

Super during a story (rare to see on Adelaide TT)

From last night’s look ahead to tonight, there looks to be an interview with Mark Soderstrom (7 News sport presenter) in front of a rather darkened set. I will try and get some caps of it!

EDIT: And here is the cap of the darkened set in the recorded interview, plus Monday/next week graphics:

The weather report in Adelaide’s TT was done on set tonight, using the video wall.

Amelia remained on set until the end of TT

4 Likes

Looks good. The Adelaide set would actually be great if they put in a new desk, replaced the freestanding plasmas with some vertical plasmas mounted off those rear columns and upgraded the cameras/lighting a bit.

1 Like

Only just come across this, and wow not bad for a little production in Adelaide. Thanks marquisite for your caps, don’t suppose you happened to get a video by any chance did you?

[quote=“Wade, post:24, topic:293, full:true”]
Only just come across this, and wow not bad for a little production in Adelaide. Thanks marquisite for your caps, don’t suppose you happened to get a video by any chance did you?
[/quote] I agree. That sets actually looks really nice with the blue hues and the ‘open’ newsroom. I also like that in-studio weather presentation. Would be nice though for a little Adelaide somewhere on set.

1 Like

Hope Perth doesn’t change their look. I think it’s a step backwards to the previous 2 packages.

So is there going to be a revival of the east-coast editions?

BRING BACK NAOMI ROBSON! :wink:

1 Like

Highly unlikely to happen anytime soon IMO.

It’s now been two years since it was last on East Coast screens and I think all viewers on this side of the country have well and truly moved on by now.

1 Like

Perths tt

1 Like

‘Lets put acoustic padding on the bulkhead.’ ‘Fab idea, don’t forget the 90’s downlight on the pole’

Oh and don’t forget to put heaps of lens flairs in, just for depth.

2 Likes

What’s up with the orange square over the last t?

It moves over the logo from left to right

1 Like

Do you mean a video of just the weather segment? Many of the stories end up on the TT Adelaide website: http://www.todaytonightadelaide.com.au/stories/

A few more caps of TT Adelaide again!

The watermark/bug has been updated now:

And an example of a full screen graphic:

And finally a wide shot during the handover from news to TT which doesn’t feature too often…:

2 Likes

Sorry I meant the opener. Great caps though :+1:

Perths tt straight from 7 news weather report to Monica for tt

1 Like

And to think / all that while being fake!

One more (new) cap for now, showing a different Today Tonight promo endboard with the new logo (already!):

There’s also a combined news & tt endboard (originally posted into 7 News presentation topic)

3 Likes

Adelaide: An incredible feat.

Ad in The Australian today.

2 Likes