Today Extra

i saw an old today extra segment with an o logo from prob 2019

1 Like

Are they now airing segments from last year, rather than from the previous week?

Or was it an advertorial? Sometimes these are filmed so long ago.

1 Like

probley an advertorial

2 Likes

David and Sylvia from the main Today set until the move to North Sydney

12 Likes

Already looks 5000x better.

12 Likes

Interestingly, the former set seems to still be intact, as per this pre-recorded interview from this morning.

Wonder why the sudden mid-week change.

2 Likes

Probably recorded during Today.

Hopefully they haven’t moved into the big studio so they can bring the dingy screen from their regular studio into the new place…

1 Like

The height difference between David and Sylvia.

Stumpy!

6 Likes

Or yesterday afternoon.

2 Likes

She’s wearing high heels, which makes her much taller

2 Likes

Yes, but without them I would assume she would still be taller as-well.

1 Like

Sylvia has hosted on Thursday’s for the last four weeks in a row.

Safe to say that she is working four days a week for now, with Belinda only on Friday’s. Maybe she is hoping to get back to a five day week next year?

4 Likes

Yep! I would prefer David & Belinda as hosts. Sylvia would be better as a newsreader maybe for Weekend Today or Nine News?

4 Likes

Bit of a downgrade considering she did newsreader on Today Weekdays and other roles.

I think she deserves a host role on Extra atleast but Belinda is great talent.

2 Likes

Some Caps from this morning:

4 Likes

Why can’t there be a live version of Today Extra on Saturday? Put Belinda Russell and pair her with Charles Croucher

4 Likes

Because, sadly, noone watches tv on Saturdays at 10am. Hence why Seven, Nine and Ten have a highlights show of the morning shows at that time.

But i do hope that someone breaks the ice and airs a live version. On Saturdays. Nine has the opportunity for Saturdays, as they sports shows live on Sundays (Footy shows and Sports Sunday). Seven days live tv 5am- 12pm wpuld be nice for them

4 Likes

Sylvia announced on her Instagram that she is pregnant again, due in April next year.

Screen Shot 2020-10-17 at 5.02.12 pm

14 Likes

Congrats Sylvia & Pete :partying_face:

3 Likes