Today Extra

Some states will miss out on the live episode on Friday due to Presidents Cup golf coverage.

Wednesday December 11 -
DC, Sylvia & Davina are in the Big Studio. (Studio 22)

4 Likes

Thursday 12 December-

Today Extra is not airing today due to live coverage of Presidents Cup Golf Tournament.
Returning tomorrow morning for the last live show for 2019,it will be a 90 minute show due to the golf coverage.

4 Likes

Sylvia Jeffreys on maternity leave from tomorrow.

1 Like

Who will replace Sylvia? It’ll be pretty hard to find a replacement as Sonia left, Jayne Azzopardi is nearing maternity leave, Deb Knight is becoming Today newsreader and Georgie Gardner is doing Nine News Sydney on Fridays and Saturdays from 2020.

What makes you say tomorrow? Sounds like it was Sylvia’s last day yesterday (when the photo was taken) on what was their last live show for the year…

No one. Today Extra is on hiatus now and Sylvia has finished her stint on the show.

1 Like

Still need a replacement for 2020.

2 Likes

Are you sure?

There is no indication that tomorrow’s show is prerecorded.

From Monday it is labeled Today Extra Summer in the guides but not tomorrow’s show.

1 Like

i think ur wrong about that one . today extra is on from 9 am till 10.30am tomorrow

2 Likes

Or it could’ve been because Dàvina Smith is not working with them on Friday’s show,but as @David indicated the EPG has it as a normal show… anyway we will find out in the morning.

3 Likes

Friday December 13th -
They’re starting their Summer Series today with Sonia.
••••
And yes, @nationalnews was correct. Their last show of 2019 was on Wednesday

8 Likes

The closer was with David and Dickie in Studio 22.
No idea about the rest of the show.

3 Likes

Sonia only appears on the Highlights of the show this year

1 Like

What about Melissa Doyle as Sonia’s replacement?

1 Like

Mel is better than that… though she’d already know David Campbell and Dickie from her radio work, right?
But she could be the newsreader on Today. Full circle to when she read the news on Eleven Am.

Mel and David should be hosting Today.

4 Likes

That’d teach 7 for treating her so badly

1 Like

In another 12 months…:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’d rather Mel joined 10 though, if I’m entirely honest.

3 Likes
8 Likes