Today (2015-Sept 2020)

Monday 24 August-

Richard Wilkins presented Entertainment this morning.

4 Likes

@Salty. And throughout the week cause Brooke is on holidays this week

3 Likes

Richard is on all week

Appears there were some up- lighting issues with the lights in the desk this morning.

5 Likes

From the ratings thread

Today was the No.1 breakfast show across the 5 City with People 25-54, People 16-39.

Sunrise must be concerned.

17 Likes

Obviously it’s still way too premature to celebrate for nine but they’ve got to be encouraged. This team is incredible and eventually viewers will start to flock to Today.

2 Likes

Have said this numerous times on this forum and will continue to do so - one day is not a trend…

5 Likes

It’s not that unusual really. As per most programs on Seven, Sunrise tends to skew older than Today. Last week Today won twice in 25-54. Media aren’t too interested in reporting anything outside of total people.

2 Likes

Monday’s Opener

Tuesday’s Opener (with no lights)

This Morning’s Opener

9 Likes

Hey there, thanks for these !

1 Like

I found this April ratings for both The Today Show & Today Extra.

Source:

6 Likes

I think that was already posted a while ago. It’s from April.

6 Likes

Don’t watch Today regularly (only see it every now and then) but does anyone know if they have a dedicated Adelaide reporter like they do with the other cities?

Jade Robran, Elise Baker, Tom MacLean and Reece D’Alessandro have done it previously. I’m not sure if there’s a dedicated one as such anymore, but I think Natarjsha Kramer usually gets rostered.

4 Likes

4 days of the week saw Today within 35,000 of Sunrise. The closest the two got was, however, from the week before when the gap was closer to 20,000. While Today has got close on other occasions during the year, this and the previous week have seen Today able to maintain the momentum across several days.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Take away…

“The breakfast program recorded its second consecutive win this week in the all-important markets of Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane”

Plus winning 5 capital cities in the demo.

Pretty great for Today Show.

7 Likes

They just need to sort out the Weekend Today show now. It’s disjointed having Bec in Melbourne and unable to commute to Sydney.

Maybe temporarily they could have Belinda Russell host with Richard and Bec do news from Melbourne. Jayne could do Today Extra Thurs - Fri.

Then once Bec can travel revert back.

5 Likes

I think it works fine but they need to just remove the line on the graphics on the split screen and no one would know they’re in two different places.

4 Likes

I second this comment and completely agree with you David.