Today (2015-Sept 2020)

is a point of view in and of itself, however weak that may be

1 Like

Hmmn yeah no but yeah right but yeah no yeah okay but no yeah right

Thatā€™s how most of your comments read to me. :laughing:

2 Likes

Just as long as they have an opinion but todays cancel culture means they are too scared to say anything.

1 Like

You donā€™t have to look too far for that, this forum is a prime example where many comments get hidden or flagged

I donā€™t think the audience is there for that. Studio 10 keeps straying from it as well. I would hate to see a Fox & Friends style show here with yelling and carrying on, with extreme opinions. I rather proper news content.

@TVHead And a bit of entertainment also

I disagree, itā€™s messy when thereā€™s four at any desk at all times. If the show as two hosts they should be there all the time. News and sport only when needed.

Thursday (21.11.2019): Tom Rehn is still presenting sport and Lara Vella is on weather today.

3 Likes

Karl has been spotted in Sydney streets believed to filming promos for his return to the show next year.

4 Likes

@Syd_TVChannel any evidence or sources?

Good luck getting suitable vision to use in a promo considering the city is blanketed in smoke today.

They could always take the opportunity to work up a campaign based around Karlā€™s career rising from the ashes.

17 Likes

And burning out again?

5 Likes

Clint Stanaway will be presenting sport next week.

3 Likes

Better be on the desk or no point.

2 Likes

Alex Cullen has left Seven and is joining Today as sports reader over the Summer.

His first appearance will be in 2 weeks.

8 Likes

This is great!!

Alex was fantastic as Seven News sports presenter in Sydney back in the Ian Ross and Chris Bath days.

Iā€™m hoping there is a permanent position for him next year.

4 Likes

Good to see other presenters from different networks

2 Likes

Assume they need a female newsreader then if he was to stay on so Iā€™d say Tom Steinford is moving to 60mins permanently

2 Likes