Today (2015-Sept 2020)

Louise Momber is that lady’s name.

2 Likes

Thank you. I’m sure I’ll forget it again. :wink:

To reiterate, I don’t care.

Edit: Well I did vote on a poll, but then it vanished before my eyes. Better than a Cosentino trick.

My elderly neighbour only tuned in this week because Woman’s Day ran another story about Nine bringing back Karl.

With Today’s ratings in freefall and Nine executives panicking over its near death, secret negotiations are still underway to bring back Karl Stefanovic, but only if he meets strict conditions and makes a heartfelt apology for “stuffing up”.
-Woman’s Day.

Maybe they could get Fr Bob Maguire on to hear his public confession, give him absolution, and have a reconciliation with the Australian public.

I didn’t realise the breakfast shows had an evening chief of staff, but apparently they do.

1 Like

What do they do?

the producers dont all get in when the show starts like the hosts. some are there overnight putting together the next days show.

3 Likes

Production for the breakfast shows starts around 10pm the previous night.

Those producers that do overnight probably do more work than those in the morning. When you think about, most of the news on the breakfast shows is what has happened overnight more than in the morning. It forms the basis of the show.

3 Likes

Monday 17 June -

Tom and Deb hosting with Georgie away sick.

2 Likes

Stevie arrived late this morning at 6:50am

3 Likes

Quite the entourage too:

This was great TV.

5 Likes

Stevie said it is the second time in 15 years that he has been late.

6 Likes

Tuesday 18 June -

Georgie is back this morning.

9 Likes

Former Today co-host Patrice Newell appeared on the show this morning promoting her new book on climate change.

5 Likes

This had great potential if they actually pranked waking up Stevie for real. But the moment we saw that it was scripted the whole thing fell apart.

11 Likes

More BS from the ‘No Idea’

2 Likes

Lol. To be fair though, Karl & Lisa hosting The Project is a brilliant idea

Lisa Wilkinson also became part of the story via speculation around the wild concept that Karl Stefanovic could be a dream team for The Project .

5 Likes