Today (2015-Sept 2020)

expect the ratings to go up then once he returns go lower then ever:)

Karl got married??? :thinking:

Yep, yesterday, at Palm Beach.

I thought l read this morning it was just a commitment ceremony?

1 Like

The media have no idea. They just speculate.

Again. Seriously?

Today still won on Monday and lost by 1,000 on Wednesday last week, with Karl on the desk. I don’t think there is any correlation between hosts, loyalty or content. Perhaps chance.

5 Likes

He’s so excited that he got there 8 hours early.

9 Likes

Peter Ford claims that a Uber driver secretly recorded a telephone conversation between Karl Stefanovic and his brother Peter Stefanovic, and that the driver is shopping the recording around to media outlets. Ford claims that the brothers say some things about various people which if the recording is released will be embarrassing for the brothers. One excerpt from Ford’s report on Kyle & Jackie O.

Nobody has paid the big bucks to release it yet. Apparently this was being shopped around last week.

There’s a reason nobody is paying big bucks. It is against the law in NSW to use a device to record or monitor the private conversation of another without their consent. Anyone who broadcasts or publishes the conversation will find themselves in deep water. Not even the Daily Mail will touch this.

Section 7 of that Surveillance Devices Act 2007 makes it an offence punishable by up to five years’ imprisonment and/or $55,000 for a person to knowingly install, use or cause to be used or maintain a listening device to overhear, record, monitor or listen to a private conversation to which the person is not a party, or to record a private conversation to which the person is a party.

3 Likes

Michael Lawler, and consequently the ABC, got away with it back in 2015.

The Uber driver probably wouldn’t.

Just wondering if Lisa was still with the show would they be campaigning her for this years Gold? I mean why are they so adamant on getting Tracey one?

100% they would have.

She certainly deserves a nomination!

3 Likes

But why is the whole network backing Tracy? It’s not like she did something special in the past year.

2 Likes

I think this campaign for Tracy is more based on her longevity of her career at Nine. I’m hoping she gets nominated! :+1:

1 Like

The award should be for the Most Popular Personality in the past year.

1 Like

These awards have lots of flaws technically yes it’s suppose to be for the work the person has done in the past year, she hosts a weeknight television show doesn’t she…
The network campaigns for personalities has worked in the past so let’s see what happens with this campaign.
Tracy is one of the best interviewers in this country and l think the Don Burke interview in December last year could be another reason why Nine are doing this campaign plus the show she fronts is on weeknights.

1 Like

and I also feel like all the other years they wouldn’t have campaigned for Lisa. even Channel 10 are in a tough position whether to promote her or not because she just started and their other stars might get their noses out. Tracey seems to always be off from ACA a lot too.

Ten have a promo that features all four main hosts on The Project.