Today (2015-Sept 2020)

She sounded good. Much better than Smith.

1 Like

@littlegezzybear Not surprised she is always impressive at every job she does.

3 Likes

Tom is much better in the hosting role.

I’m enjoying the show this week. First time, in a long time.

1 Like

Tuesday -

2 Likes

1 Like

Today extending until 10am tomorrow for Anzac Day coverage. Thanks for the tip Rob. :wink:

3 Likes

Thursday (25.04.2019): Tom Steinfort is co-hosting with Deb live from Anzac Village, NSW for special coverage on ANZAC Day. They are also doing Entertainment today as Brooke is away. Brett McLeod is reading the news and sport alongside them, on location.

Lara Vella is presenting the weather from Currumbin RSL on the Gold Coast.

2 Likes

ANZAC Day:

5 Likes

Shane Crawford did an interview today, regarding the AFL games today. Any suggestion that he is (was) the (or even an) answer to Today’s woes is absurd. Very bland interview.

Also, glad they started to include Brett in the wideshots, after doing tight single-presenter shots for the first few hours. What’s the point of having the newsreader on location if they aren’t and seen to be involved in the discussion and OB?

1 Like

I don’t recall anyone suggesting Shane would be the answer to Today’s woes.

Just the rumours he was joining the show.

1 Like

Dickie will have exclusive details on tomorrow’s show about the upcoming James Bond movie.

1 Like

Friday (26.04.2019): Tom Steinfort is co-hosting with Deb and Brett McLeod on the news and sport. Lara Vella is still doing the weather.

Richard Wilkins is presenting Entertainment today, with Brooke away, live from Jamaica ahead of his James Bond exclusive interview.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Those grey on white graphics are really hard to read.

4 Likes

I wonder if this was co-operated by MGM, whom Nine still have a content supply deal with. Surely not a coincidence. And he got there awfully fast (a heads up maybe?)

In the same fashion as Academy Awards (licenced by Disney) who lock out other networks to be on the red carpet, etc except Nine, who have the rights.

I thought the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences sold their own rights to Nine.

Nope, Disney.

NB/ Not part of their recent deal though, as they’ve now been airing it for some years.

1 Like

Quite possibly. Wilkins gets a lot of those junkets himself though.
This would have all been in planning for months so I doubt he was caught by surprise.

1 Like

Saturday -

Lara is reading news and sport this morning.

1 Like

Sunday -

Julie Snook is presenting sport outside Qudos Bank Arena in Sydney.

1 Like