Today (2015-Sept 2020)

Steve Jacobs is back this weekend.

I get the feeling that James Bracey was only filling in as a sport presenter prior to the NRL season.

2 Likes

It really is very frustrating. This is where Sunrise shines. They have a presenter (most weekends) for everything. I hate the 3 people look on Weekend Today. It’s very very lazy and a shame too as James was a wonderful addition to the team.

2 Likes

Yesterday, Today Perth News was televised out in the Nine Plaza.

2 Likes

It seems so as last Sunday he was absent from WT put still debut on The Footy Show. It seems quite stupid that he even made an appearance in the first place.

4 Likes

The gap is closing.

Looks like Today has come back with their own?

1 Like

With the start of AFL Footy season next week the Today team will be broadcasting from Melbourne on Monday at the Whitten Oval in Footscray.Guests will include Western Bulldogs players,Bec Maddern and Dave Hudges.

2 Likes

Tomorrow, Today has a live studio audience and live cash giveaway due to a live in-studio performance from Guy Sebastian.

1 Like

Any news on what players?

@melbournefan sorry mate the promo didn’t indicate who the players will be.

1 Like

1 Like

This morning’s studio audience:

4 Likes

Stevie Jacobs was away again this weekend.

Sylvia Jeffreys presenting news in the studio while the rest of the team are on location in Melbourne this morning.

3 Likes

After gaining on Sunrise, recently Today has slipped again this week, 40,000 deficit yesterday.

2 Likes

Are they still winning the East Coast?

Ahead in Sydney only.

1 Like

Whats this " Head To Head " segment?! is it supposed to be like The Grill?

4 Likes

Must be new this week. But, all I know is that the orange coloured location bugs for the live boxes look so much better than blue.

6 Likes

Like 9 News Now’s ‘Chat Room’, but less hostile towards presenter dress codes.

12 Likes