This Is Your Life

Sorry I just have missed those moments.

Sometimes we need to embrace change

1 Like

It was feel good tv. I found myself smiling several times while watching it. And Mel is a joy to watch as a presenter and interviewer. She exudes warmth.

4 Likes

Would be interesting to see who owns the rights to the Nine episodes of the show. Would be a perfect time to re-run the last Olivia Newton John TIYL ep.

Even if Nine hold the rights to their eps, put them all up on 9now in my opinion

8 Likes

5 Likes

Strange that they only screened one episode.

4 Likes

I think they felt it was good timing with Thorpey joining the Comm Games commentary team.

2 Likes

I record the Thorpey episode when it aired and watched two weekends ago, during the Commonwealth Games. It was quite good but was a bit too long.

I still feel they over read the current ‘love’ for Thorpe.

1 Like

When is seven planning to show the remaining episodes of TIYL? I think there were 4 shows filmed and only 1 has been shown. I don’t think it was on the recent promo of shows to come during the AFL GF.

When they have nothing better.

ABBA Specials and endless Kath & Kims repeats. Riveting stuff from Seven next week. lol.

This Is Your Life would probably air on Seven in November to end the “2022 Official Ratings Survey”, id assume?

Apparently they haven’t finished filming as the Ian Thorpe ep was done to quickly air before the comm games.

According to TVBlackBox, at the time of the Commonweath Games, the Ian Thorpe episode was the only episode they had filmed. They also mentioned it was rushed to air and possible format changes will be made in subsequent episodes.

4 Likes

I doubt there will be any format changes. This is Seven, they don’t listen to feedback.

I heard the exact same thing and they just said according to Mel Doyle’s Instagram she’s just said they are still filming.

2 Likes

Hopefully they’ll read from ‘the red book’ in the future episodes.

According to @spw68’s post last month, it will be:

2 Likes

That just alludes to the fact the show will be back not that they will read from the book. .

2 Likes

It might be “the red tablet” now. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

According to guide received today, the show will return Tuesday 11 October 7:30 PM.

The 90 minute episode will feature Ray Meagher.

Edit: The production code is episode 4 in the series.

4 Likes