The Wrong Girl

I detested them too.

Yeh every girl who twirls their hair should habe it chopped off and send them to prison!

Thanks for saying what I was thinking :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

The sisterhood. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’m with Harriet 100% on Offspring. I can’t understand why women go gaga over it. Seems to be saying that a successful woman cannot be whole unless she has a boyfriend - not a message that I thought would resonate in the 21st century.

Q&A with TEN’s Rick Maier on The Wrong Girl:

http://www.mcn.com.au/news/the-wrong-girl-exclusive-qa-with-ten-s-rick-maier

Interesting to see another logo variation in this image, the other two versions posted above.

Zoe Foster-Blake and Hamish Blake were on The Project tonight to talk about The Wrong Girl and their roles as ambassadors for Bonds Sport. Zoe said filming would wrap up in a couple of month’s time. Hamish said he played the host of the fictional morning TV show in the drama with Craig McLachlan as weatherman. Carrie Bickmore added The Project office at South Yarra was closed for a few hours one day and converted into production office for the morning show.

2 Likes

I thought she said it had just wrapped up.

1 Like

I heard that too

Yeah correct, she did say that filming had wrapped.

Pretty funny when Carrie was talking about being in the building when they were filming (unbeknownst to her) and saw on one of the TV screens Craig McLaughan presenting the weather and thought Channel TEN was attempting another breakfast show :joy:

2 Likes

:laughing: They corrected her later saying that Craig is actually playing the the breakfast show host and Hamish Blake plays the weatherman.

Was there an extended first look at this tonight during Bachelor?

Just screened at 8.32pm. Looked good. Strong cast.

2 Likes

8:32? Lol it’s only 8:30 right now.

I’m from the future. :stuck_out_tongue:

But seriously my PVR plays silly buggers and was showing the time as 5 minutes fast. So it must have been 8.27. :smile:

I saw the first look clip too. Looks great.

So I can predict the future, neat.

The set in this background looks like a mix of elements from Ten Eyewitness News / Studio 10

This evening’s first look promo

2 Likes

Looks good for taking in the Offspring demos- If done right it could play out quite well for Ten.

Moria from Mcleods and am I right thinking (name gets away from me) that the lady from Country Practice and Always Greener is in it?

Sorry she isnt. She looks like her though.