The Voice

Love Adam Lambert… and he’s funny too

1 Like

I was going to say, I wonder if 7 will be able to create/produce a “star”… they’ve had pretty good success with AGT and XF.
9 had no success at all with The Voice.

1 Like

I agree. Seven seems to be able to produce a ‘celebrity’

1 Like

You’d think Pell would’ve had his fill of of working with divas. Hope it doesn’t end up costing Seven as much as it cost poor James Packer.

4 Likes

So is Sonia Kruger host or Ricki Lee? Also told you Pell would hire his friends.

2 Likes

Kruger was announced as host, Ricki-Lee will host AGT when and if it resumes.

She could take mentoring role on the show if Seven wanted to use her more, I couldn’t see her as a Judge even though I think she would be better at that IMO.

3 Likes

Mariah Carey as a potential judge? No thanks.

A good lineup would be: Kylie Minogue, Nat Bass, Guy Sebastian and Jessica Mauboy. All good musicians with minimal controversy and would be excellent judges.

4 Likes

nah piss Guy off after last season.

2 Likes

Wasn’t he on the 9 version?

I’d rather see them try a new line-up, especially since they’re bringing Sonia back.

I’m thinking the same. But I feel that he’s the best out of the last lineup on Nine (despite the controversy this year) and I’m not sure if other Australian male musicians (like Shannon Noll) would be great judging talent. Although Seven could always try and go with an all-female lineup.

I could see the line up being Guy Sebastian, Delta Goodrem, Nat Bassingthwaighte and someone new.

2 Likes

Does it need to be 4 judges? A good way to cut costs without losing much value would be to go with 3 judges.

1 Like

That’s far too obvious to the average viewer though. Better off having local judges to save costs (maybe one big name but that’s it). Cut down cost without compromising the quality of the production.

1 Like

Substitute Tina Arena for Guy.

Either of these will work tbh

They would need atleast one that is more relevant to the younger demos. Troy sivane or lorde

He was never a full judge on American Idol. He competed in the 2009 American Idol season and was a guest judge in 2015.

1 Like

I keep forgetting Kylie has already done the Australian version

6 Likes