The Simpsons

Please tell me that’s a typo and it’s S01? :pray:

I suppose starting at S10 is better than S20…

3 Likes

S10 soz

1 Like

Can I ask where you got your info? Or is it top secret :dizzy_face:

I believe Seven have to provide TV Week magazine a very early schedule, due to publication time?

:thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Get out.

5 Likes

It’s just a hunch but I think Fox may only be selling Season 10 onwards now (or asking exorbitant rates for S1-9), as TVNZ only has the S10 rights onwards too, which are remastered episodes.

1 Like

Foxtel Guide. :blush:

1 Like

But (especially if it rates well) you’d think Seven would want to access S1-9 eventually, are you implying they may not even be able to?

Sorry, just checked and its 1998.

I keep thinking 2000 is Season 10 for some reason.

My mistake, Season 12 (and 11/13) is actually my fave.

Season 10 is better than season 9 imo, the garbage man episode excluded.

1 Like

13 was better than 10-12 imo. 14 onwards is a trainwreck.

2 Likes

as long as lisa goes gaga is not played, there will be no meltdown. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I want Lisa needs braces… Dental plan… Lisa needs braces… Dental plan

4 Likes

I don’t know for certain but it does seem odd TVNZ and Seven would both start archive eps from season 10.

1 Like

Surely Seven will end up airing at least one episode a night (or weeknight), like with Ten / Eleven?

On whatever channel. Seeing as there’s 600+ eps and to get value with their deal.

At least I hope they will. It they do, it won’t always key prime-time, probably have to air eps early evening and later at night.

I’m getting pissed earlier and earlier, every day. :joy:

8 Likes

I hope there’s a marathon, but I wonder if there is any news about that?

4 Likes

:beer: :beer: :beer: You, bastard! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

D’oh! :beer: D’oh! :beer: D’oh!:beer:

1 Like

Mark Ferguson is on to it now.

1 Like

I reckon it’d have been great to have kicked things off before the new ep Wednesday week, with one of the biggest and most popular (at the time anyway) story arcs, I think from S5?

Who Shot Mr Burns

That’s not a story arc. That’s a two part story.

2 Likes