The Simpsons

Open wide for some soccer!

Can’t wait to see Ariaga II play

Dont know the reference (whats wrong with you):

7 Likes

I can’t wait to get their autographs.

2 Likes

I can’t wait for the obligatory riot from boredom.

The prediction won’t come true this year after Portugal lost to Uruguay at the weekend.

Was never happening, would have met in the semis if both made it to that stage.

Season 29 Ep4 Treehouse Of Horror XXVII that was skipped will be shown Wednesday 18 July at 9pm.

2 Likes

Whoops. EPG is wrong tonight, for example current episode (8:30pm - 9pm) is saying it’s the NAVY/MAD Magazine episide with Bart and Co as the boy band, but that aired before it (8pm-8:30pm).

11 Likes

Yes! :musical_note:"E-von eht ni-aj" join the NAVY :musical_note:

Three times in a row Lukey boy? That’s super-liminal.

1 Like

@Sully - you can take the Navy and shove it up your fundements. :rofl:

Sorry about that, I got “internal server error” the first two times.

:joy:

As seen on TEN

7 Likes
2 Likes

7mate has now aired all premiere episodes of Season 29.

The Wednesday 7.30pm block reverts to four Season 12/13 repeats.
(The Season 13 premiere, Treehouse of Horror XII is being skipped, presumably to air closer to Halloween)

1 Like

Are we happy with how seven is treating the Simpsons?

At least the timeslot has remained consistent and they have played out the new season.

I’m not overly thrilled with the 16:9 zoomed in cut for the older seasons or the end credits being cut though. Also the show is being wasted being on only one night a week, I’d like to see episodes stripped every weeknight either at 6pm or 7pm on 7mate, with the classic seasons starting from Season 1.

2 Likes

I’m happy it’s on FTA.

Pretty sure there’s nothing Seven can do about that, 20C Fox’s doing.

Agreed. But that’s typical Seven, have done that across their multi-channels forever, I really dislike it.

Although whenever there’s non-standard end credits (a gag/behind the scenes/extra scene/different music) Seven do keep the end credits in tact, has occured on a number of episodes.

2 Likes
4 Likes