The Secret Life Of Four Year Olds

You were right about the wife swap revival, just wasn’t for ten. Im fully expecting Australia’s got talent, Thank god you’re here and possibly BB from ten tomorrow.

1 Like

I believe Carrie Bickmore is narrating this show.

2 Likes

Maybe as the format was being shopped around, I thought why not seeing as there is currently a lack of depth in Tens schedule.

This program looks like great fun. Hoping it does well for them. Especially if it is as well produced as Ambulance Australia which many were expecting to flop.

2 Likes

Didn’t Ten learn from the failed Great Australian Spelling Bee? Shows about kids just don’t work in primetime.

I’d hardly put this show in the same sort of talent show category, it’s an observational documentary style which is very different IMO.

I hope you’re wrong, partly because it actually looks pretty decent but also it’s different from what we have on TV currently and Ten should be rewarded for that if it’s quality.

3 Likes

Premieres next Monday (November 12) at 7.30pm.

For something that looks different I hope it will rate better than Blind Date.

1 Like

Cool Facebook / Twitter profile pic & header graphics.

2 Likes

No? What about Little Big Shots as a recent example or Are you smarter than a 5th Grader?

This looks like a show that will do quite well on Ten … cannot see it doing poorly. Parents will love it .

Little Big Shots was big with the 55+ crowd I’ll give you that. If 4 Year Olds was on Seven it would rate about the same imo. Of course the 55+ crowd won’t be switching over to Ten to watch this.

5th Grader had another adult team alongside the kids so probably doesn’t count.

She is. Dr Caroline Moul and Dr Dave Pasalich will be the childhood experts.

Anyone know how many eps?

Five episodes. All funded shows are listed on the Screen Australia website.

I actually really appreciate that. Been in the tv business for a long time and never thought of looking there. Cheers

1 Like

No worries. It’s always a valuable source of information.

As mentioned in the other thread, how great is 10’s social team at the moment! This was on a Facebook post about this show:

4 Likes

If this show is successful maybe they can do this show every year for a few years, Secret Life of 5 , 6,7 8 , 9 etc .

Hearing a bit of publicity or radio this morning for Child Genius on SBS and it occurred to me these two shows about kids are going head to head tonight. Seems like a silly scheduling decision from Ten again, given they replaced Blind Date at the last minute for The Secret Life of Four Year Olds.