The Secret Life Of Four Year Olds

The Secret Life Of Four Year Olds.

This hugely engaging and fascinating fly-on-the-wall documentary series follows a group of four-year-olds as they meet at pre-school, in the most pivotal year so far in their young lives. Exploring how children make and break friendships, share, stand up for themselves and find their place in a social group, The Secret Life Of Four Year Olds has been embraced by viewers overseas. Funny, cheeky, blissfully innocent and overwhelmingly honest, the world of a four-year-old is full of heart and a joy to behold.

The Secret Life Of Four Year Olds is produced by Screentime.

1 Like

This is basically a more mature version of Big Brother.

3 Likes

I think it’s more like ABC’s Life at (insert age) series.

Much more mature version.

10_Logo_TheSecretLifeOf4yo-500x281

2 Likes

Is the program ready to go? The Sunday night timeslot is vacant.

Probably will air at the conclusion of Survivor. I think Ten will just put movies at 7:30 on Sunday.

I think they are trying to have some programs, other than Jamie Oliver episodes, for the 7:30 slot at the end of the year. Blind Date, Game of Games and Secret Life of 4 Year Olds will surely fill some of those slots.

1 Like

Based on the below, it appears if Ambulance Australia airs over 8 weeks and doesn’t take any breaks that Secret Life of 4 Year Old’s will premiere on Tues 11th November at 7:30pm.

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t 11th November a Sunday? If it’s a Tuesday then wouldn’t it be 13th of November?

Oops. Should’ve been 11th December, not November if Ambulance airs over 8 weeks.

1 Like

Nonetheless great to see premium, first-run content running into Summer.

1 Like

First promo aired tonight during Game of Games.

I saw one this morning during an Living Room encore. There was one about kids saying goodbye and playing around. Is it the same one?

1 Like

2 Likes

Good promo. I’ve been looking forward to this since it was announce last year.

1 Like

Nice to see something a bit different, looks alright.

1 Like

I think this will be a sleeper hit for Ten. It is fun and adorable.

They should be looking to produce more family friendly / oriented, observational programs as opposed to same old reality and game show clap trap.

Resurrect Super Nanny. Do fresh episodes of Honey We are Killing the Kids which they did years ago.

1 Like

That just reminded me, in June last year there was a casting notice for an Australian version from Warner Bros Australia but not linked to a network.

As far as I know nothing further has been mentioned about it, maybe on Wednesday :man_shrugging:t3:

No comment :wink: