The Royal Family

So Harry writes a book filled with scandalous stories about himself and his closest family and now is complaining about how the media is interpreting and reporting it? Eg. He’s saying the way they are interpreting his Taliban kill story is wrong. And he’s even now suggesting the Royal family is telling the media how to misinterpret it. Then he goes on a talk show tour to continue to trash his family and moan about how his book is being received… There are really no words.

2 Likes

The colbert interview was painfully one-sided and soft. Interesting to see how opinions seem so different in america to everywhere else, and harry seems to know it. A bit like a time warp, america loves him the way every one else did 5 years ago.

Lets see how long that lasts. He’s been very sanctimonious, never ends well in america, they love a fall from grace and a cancellation. No one can uphold the standard they have imposed on everyone around them under that much scrutiny.

3 Likes

After selling more than a million English language copies worldwide, PRH has confirmed that the book sold more copies on its first day than any other nonfiction book from the publishing house.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/royals/prince-harry-worries-charlotte-and-louis-will-end-up-georges-spare/news-story/5aeb1c487dac763489067e3a2ead519d

He wants his father and brother back but only if the conversation stays private? Is this bloke taking the piss? What an absolute grub he’s turned out to be.

2 Likes

Yes it’s possibly the most hypocritical thing I’ve heard in my life. Asking for any conversation to be kept private after what he’s just done and continues to do - spilling his guts on private family conversations and dramas.

He also needs to get over the whole ‘spare’ thing. I mean what a pathetic thing to whinge about - and I’m a second son myself. It’s just a joke within most families and he must have a pathetic sense of self worth if that bothers him. I just wonder if he really is bothered by it or if it’s just a convenient thing to base his whinging on.

1 Like

I’d love to know what the guy wants here regarding this “spare” business. A new rule declared where as of George future kings or queens can only have one child? How ridiculous.

1 Like

I think you need to stop taking the clickbait from Newscorp. Get over it. Move on.

2 Likes

How is it clickbait? It’s all taken from interviews and things he has actually said. The definition of clickbait is to mislead. That’s not what this is.

2 Likes

They keep posting stuff that is triggering to people like you, to get the sort of reaction just like yours, and keep you coming back to their website for more. Guranteed that there will continue go be a new Harry & Meghan story on their website every day to keep you going.

3 Likes

All of that doesn’t change the fact that Harry is doing these things and disgracing himself.

It’s really sad. How can one woman be worth all this?

Sure, but it’s all true isn’t it? They’re not just making up stories with no evidence.

:joy: You don’t know Newcorp very well, do you?

2 Likes

To be fair to News Corp and the rest of the media, Harry certainly has given them plenty of fuel to keep them busy for quite some time yet.

I do feel for Harry, losing your mother at such a young age is an awful and tragic thing to go through and to have had to do so in the public eye makes it all that much harder.

However that does not excuse the fact that he seems to blame his brother and his father for everything that’s gone wrong in his life, and trying to deflect some of the blame from his own mistakes (such as the Nazi uniform incident on William and Kate), instead of taking full ownership and responsibility of his actions in life.

3 Likes

:hook: Hook, line and sinker.

What are you trying to do here?

“Hook, line and sinker”? Lol what? There is nothing to “fall for” here when’s it’s all true. They are getting these stories directly from him.

Stop trying to create this narrative that they’re (media) making it up.

The guy is actually saying this stuff. And writing about it.

3 Likes

Open your eyes. :eyes:

1 Like

You open yours. The guys a flog. You don’t need newscorp to tell you that. He’s doing an amazing job himself.

2 Likes

Ah yes ‘triggering’ is the latest woke buzzword isn’t it?

Aren’t ALL news links meant to attract interest and ‘trigger’ people to click on them? You’re being extremely selective in your interpretation of clickbait.

Also when someone is out there chasing every interview, pushing their book, and drip feeding comments to the media every day, it’s a bit rich to blame newscorp and the public who become ‘triggered’.

1 Like

Well said.

That’s very condescending.

1 Like