The Royal Family

He looks perplexed.

2 Likes

His facial expression to me suggests he might have just watched Harry and Meghan on Netflix…

2 Likes

Disgraced prince thrown out by King Charles:

Prince Andrew will no longer be allowed an office in Buckingham Palace.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/royals/king-charles-bans-disgraced-prince-andrew-from-buckingham-palace/news-story/c3ba95fdda3b00fc1b4dd66407081237

3 Likes

If you could vote for this lot, they’d be out at the next election :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Who would you vote in though?

The Danish Royal Family (Prince Federik and Princess Mary) seem to be pretty popular and scandal free… maybe them.

1 Like

Not really.

3 Likes

Never heard about those ones!

1 Like

Peter Ford “tricked” into posting a fake front page; though his followers like the narrative.

Later

Harry is an unbelievable fool. To write about all this stuff when he knows full well his brother and father can’t defend themselves. What a snake. He really is a dimwit too.

6 Likes

Harry takes after his mother that is for sure.

I think william is coming out of this very well. Either harry is telling the truth and it seems like Wills actually has some passion and personality in him. Or harry is lying and William is a dignified victim of his jealous brothers antics.

2 Likes

Absolutely deranged bunch of inbreds, proven time and again. Time to cut loose and become a republic. Imagine wanting these nutjobs to hold any sort of power over your nation.

7 Likes

Knew her well did you?

4 Likes

Another great illustration of why we should walk away from this monarchy; not fit to lead any nation let alone Australia.

Seems like the whole Windsor family would be better of the monarchy as well.

2 Likes

He isn’t an active part of the monarchy anymore. He is just a jealous crybaby in the background trying to find his relevance

3 Likes

One of Harry and Meghan’s claimed motivations for stepping back from royal duties in the first place was not being able to cope with the media coverage- they have certainly done a very poor job of things since then. If they were serious they could have easily faded into the background and found a quiet place somewhere in the US or Canada. Instead, everything they’ve done has only served to try and keep the spotlight on themselves, be it that Oprah interview, the Netflix series and now this book. Any issues they have with the media now in my view are 100% on them and not the royal family.

5 Likes

I completely echo @captaincupcake’s thoughts. These narcissists claim they want privacy yet they are the ones actively keeping themselves in the headlines and bringing down the family name. :roll_eyes:

Whether you like the Royals or not, there’s no denying we are fascinated and captivated by them as a nation. Look how many people watch The Crown. Look how crazy we went when the Queen died with rolling coverage for days.

3 Likes

It’s clear that it wasn’t that they weren’t able to cope - rather they wanted to control the story.

2 Likes

How can Harry have any credibility criticizing the press for their invasions of privacy and nasty tactics. The excerpts from the book about his families private reactions to Diana’s death and family opinions of Camilla are sensitive private topics. I feel uncomfortable learning that stuff, especially if he hasn’t asked his families consent to discuss it. All he is doing is proving he worse than the tabloids he continually condemns.

His response to everything is “yeah but they were leaking to the tabloids against me” it’s starting to sound very paranoid. The tabloids never did the damage to him that he is trying to do to his family.

The pre-Megxit period that most of these apparent leakings occurred was when they were popular royals. Their reputation only took a battering after they started continually telling their side of the story. Someone needs to ask; What evidence will it take for you to accept that your issues with your reputation are your doing, not the palace, the media’s or Meghan’s race?
If he says he will never take any responsibility no matter what the evidence, that will be telling.

2 Likes

What’s the bet that the republican movement will fumble this ball and miss another big opportunity. They need to get their ducks in order.