The Royal Family

Wouldn’t think so.

The plans are at least reviewed regularly, they probably don’t need regular changes unless something significant was to change (unavailability of a venue for instance).

1 Like

I knew the original story was fake news designed to be clickbait.

1 Like

King Charles has celebrated the first anniversary of his coronation with a social media video.

2 Likes

The King and Queen are set to visit Australia for a royal tour later this year. @JessMillward9 #9News

MORE: https://t.co/HtBOWON4J4 pic.twitter.com/RajVBvF1Tb

— 9News Australia (@9NewsAUS) June 21, 2024

2 Likes

I read last week that several states have been offering itineraries to be included in the royal tour.

Do we have dates? I need to let work know my unavailabilities

1 Like

Would coincide with the Commonwealth Heads of Government meeting in Samoa, so I’d say a few days prior to the 21st of October.

Wasn’t this bloke on death’s door like 3 months ago?

1 Like

To be fair, the same was said many times about Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Phillip (and presumably the Queen Mother, Princess Margaret etc).

Don’t believe the media. :wink:

1 Like

The firm have experience at this though - they had Philip out Weekend at Bernies style for years

2 Likes

2 Likes

From BBC News:

The cause of the injury is unconfirmed, but it’s understood to be consistent with a potential impact from a horse’s head or legs.

1 Like

Royal tour to include Canberra and Sydney.

The official itinerary for King Charles and Queen Camilla’s whirlwind tour of Australia has been finalised with the couple understood to be visiting both Sydney and Canberra.

While details are closely guarded, it is understood a visit to the newly renovated NSW Parliament House is still on the agenda.

The Sydney-leg will also include a visit to a major city attraction such as the Sydney Opera House.

Canberra sources familiar with the itinerary say the couple will also be hosted at a formal reception in Canberra where they will be welcomed by Prime Minister Anthony Albanese.

It is not clear if the reception will be held at Parliament House, but it is understood all premiers will be invited to attend.

1 Like

What a boring trip.

2 Likes

Why do they always have to go to Sydney. Canberra, fair enough, but Sydney, especially since he’s probably been there many times before. Not sure there is anything left to show him.

Hopefully next time they (or one of the others) comes to visit, they go somewhere like Adelaide, or Hobart.

2 Likes

Or New Zealand lol.

2 Likes

Or any of the Commonwealth Realms other than Australia and Canada.

1 Like