The Royal Family

I have to wonder how much of that was true on Megan’s part or whether she was just sitting and waiting for that moment to cause controversy.

2 Likes

another example of Harry wanting it both ways. I would never expect the perks of a job to continue after i’ve quit. Especially if it’s a bad break.

2 Likes

8 Likes

I honestly can’t believe you can’t see that they don’t WANT to be left alone! Every time the media starts to ignore them it’s THEM that stir it up again. You really don’t see that?

2 Likes

Lol that’s perfect! And a more accurate account of what happened according to many.

2 Likes

I am a Republican and proud to be but. reading some stuff in here is a bit silly.

1 Like

It really has nothing to do with one’s position on Republican vs. Monarchist. Absolutely nothing at all. It’s about behaviours and morals, nothing more.

2 Likes

Personally, I think the whole thing is a right crock. If you don’t like the fame then don’t air out your personal grievances every chance you get. Seems pretty damn petty to me.

4 Likes
1 Like

“Quite Expensive” is an understatement… thats about 50,000 regular funerals.

1 Like

Well you can’t just chuck her in a hole in the ground. :rofl:

Waiting for

“Just logged in and saw 100 new posts and thought the royals were having a relaunch”. :rotating_light:

9 Likes

Lol, I could!
Or chuck her on a bonfire!

:rofl:

A viking funeral, eh?

They do need a rebrand. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

They just had one a few weeks ago lol

But that rebrand was a throwback to the 18th century. Things need to change.

1 Like

Easy fixed.

Make me king. :rofl:

Why? Nothing they do affects our lives anyway. It’s not like they’re ruling us or anything. Who cares what they do.

2 Likes

They are our Head of State. They’re on our money and stamps. They have wielded their power before by sacking a government and they still have the power to do thst again.

1 Like