The Real Love Boat

3 Likes

Darren McMullen performed the theme song of The Love Boat in the promo. He has a great voice.

2 Likes

Come Aboard, We’re Expecting You!

The Real Love Boat. Coming Soon To 10 And 10 Play.

Love, exciting and new…

Get ready for love on the high seas!

Set sail through the Mediterranean alongside a group of Australia’s most eligible singles on The Real Love Boat, as their love stories begin.

Host Darren McMullen, Cruise Director Hannah Ferrier, Head of Entertainment Daniel Doody, and Princess Cruises’ Captain Paolo Arrigo will be onboard to guide the way.

Only one couple can make it to the final port. Who will drop anchor and who will abandon ship?

1 Like

Good promo… the thing is, does anyone under the age of 40 even know about the love boat series from the 70s?

Does that matter? It’s nothing like the scripted series. Unless they start giving the participants scripts like MAFS do. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I know… I mean the general theme of the show. :rofl:

Not keen on the show unless there’s lots of male eye candy :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Great promo though.

1 Like

The show must be coming fairly soon, I saw some digital billboards around Brisbane this morning. I’m thinking perhaps for Wed/Thur?

Interesting to see that it’s potentially airing before The Bachelor.

New promo tonight

Yikes. It looks trashy.

4 Likes

Looks like MAFS on water :yawning_face:

4 Likes

Another promo tonight featuring snippets from the show.

Are You Ready? Here’s Your First Look At The Real Love Boat.

We’re gearing up to leave the dock and our singles are ready to set sail to the world’s most romantic destinations.

Love is on the horizon, but who has brought their baggage on board? Only the strongest connections will make it to the next port.

Batten down the hatches - we never promised it would be smooth sailing!

Yet another new promo shown tonight during Have You Been Paying Attention? tonight.

Meet Sally And Jay.

Are you ready to set sail? Our singles certainly are. So, who will be stepping onboard?

Meet single parents, Sally and Jay. Both have four-year-old daughters from their previous relationships. Could this be a match made in heaven?

Jay is ready to meet his other half. This Sydney based business owner can’t wait to show his soft and loving side to the right woman.

Sally, a Perth local, knows all about soul mates – as a wedding dress designer, she spends her days listening to love stories. Is it finally time for Sally to meet her perfect match?

the more promos they show, the less appealing it looks.

1 Like

Meet Awkward Dater Sari.

Queensland-based Sari may have never been in love, but she is ready to put her heart on the line for a romantic voyage of a lifetime.

This 25-year-old self-confessed “bad flirt” knows there are plenty of fish in the sea, but will her awkward banter have a man falling for her hook, line and sinker?

Sari joins previously-announced single parents Sally and Jay on The Real Love Boat.

Dead on arrival.

I am starting to agree, initial generic promos were encouraging but as soon as I saw/heard a promo that aired tonight, sounded a lot like Love Island, so obviously would not touch this with a five mile pole.