The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

Lisa and Gorgi on Fridays?

3 Likes

Could be.

1 Like

Aside from catching it now and then, I dont watch The Project. And im not planning to just because Lisa is on. Is that to be the general consensus? Or do we predict viewership to go up? Perhaps for the first ep out of interest?

1 Like

I really don’t think The Project was the reason ten got Lisa. However, I do think they want to build a stronger audience in Sydney and with Lisa that could help.

2 Likes

I still think it will remain the same that it has been for the show on Sundays

If breakfast ratings are anything to go by, Lisa is also very popular with Melbourne audiences.

1 Like
3 Likes

A refreshing read in the Daily Telegraph & Stellar magazine today about Lisa Wilkinson and her defection to Ten.

Read the full story here

Reports suggest Wilkinson is being paid up to $2 million by Ten, raising the question of whether the network’s ambitions for her go beyond The Project and ten daily. “[The Project] is my number-one focus, because before I move into anything else, I am going to get this right,” she says. “I feel I have amazing people I can learn from. Carrie [Bickmore] has been there coming up for 10 years. Waleed [Aly] has been there for four or five. I have lots to learn, and I want to do that before I take on any other project.”

Peter Helliar joining Hamish, Lisa and Rachel tonight.

7 Likes

First no Tommy on his own radio show last week on now no Tommy on The Project. Jungle?

5 Likes

Lisa doing well. She’s a real natural performer. Hopefully ten give her other shows than just this as it is somewhat limiting for her.

6 Likes

Possibly. He was in Africa last week. Thought it was just filming a segment for the project.

Carrie"s interview with Bernard Tomic tomorrow night

Lisa did a great job tonight, if she felt nervous it certainly didn’t come across that way and a fantastic feature story in the second half.

Though again they ran out of time with the last guest and had to cut her off before she show finished, interestingly it appeared as though she was seated in front of the Ten News Sydney desk rather than the usual green screen

6 Likes

No accidental “Nine” network tonight from Lisa!

15 Likes

She did a great job!

4 Likes

Except for someone telling her that she has “gone from a 9 to a ten.” Haha

17 Likes

Lisa did Great on the Project. Would have been funny if she’d called Hamish Karl or said “Welcome back to tod…The Project” lol. But she was great!

4 Likes

No need to acknowledge who she worked with in the past. Onwards and upwards.

1 Like

Only as a joke, not serious. Just would have been funny, thats all.