The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

She made a couple of jokes about the move. It was enough.

A good opinion piece that contextualises Lisaā€™s debut in the broader problems ten have on a Sunday.

2 Likes

First few minutes of tonight

9 Likes

The Sydney Morning Herald reports The Project was ruined by stuffing it full of promotions of other programsā€¦doesnā€™t the SMH stuff it full of promotions in their paper?! Get f#$ked Sydney Morning Gutter journalism!

3 Likes

It stuffed The Sunday Project full of ads and promotions for other programs.
Then there were the unofficial ads, cross-promotions within the show itself

No different to Today really. Sheā€™d have felt right at homeā€¦

Later in the show, I think Lisaā€™s microphone fell off her shirt and went down her top - off to a good start.

8 Likes

4 Likes

Yes, Rachael said it was stuck in her boosies (boozies?). I think she was working at Triple M for too long. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hamish looks very shocked he will probably need therapy after seeing that happen.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

With Lisa co-hosting with Waleed on Friday night Gorgi Coghlan moves to the 4th host position at the desk.

8 Likes

Which means Meshel looses another job?

She could appear on other nights, might be a Tuesday night opening soon with Fifi set to host that stupid love show for 7.

1 Like

Iā€™m not a big fan of Fitzy in the 4th chair on Wednesdays. Sorry Fitzy. I think they need to find someone else.

You need diversity on the panel. Who else can represent the bogan demographics?

I think heā€™s always funny and a better rregular than a few of the others.

4 Likes

I donā€™t find is humor funny. But that might just be me. I can think of a few more people I would like to see in that fourth chair.

Meshel covers that lol They use Rachel Corbett a lot. I liked her on the Verdict and Today cause she discussed topics in detail but when youre the sidekick on The Project they give her a line here and there and it just feels like filler. She also reminds me of a young Lisa Wilkinson.

2 Likes

Well, sheā€™s one of the regulars I was thinking of. She can contribute to the conversations but I just donā€™t find anything she says particularly interesting or exciting.

1 Like

Aside from Steve Price, none of their 4th panellists are worthy of a weekly slot IMO. The Project was a lot better in the very early days when they rotated their presenters around a lot more.

More comedians would be a welcomed start, as the show is far too news heavy these days with Waleed at the helm.

I dont mind it being more news heavy but agree it would go to rotate the 4th seat.

I donā€™t think itā€™s any more news heavy than it was. In fact, I think theyā€™ve gone lighter than they used to be.