The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

Georgie as she lives in Melbourne/Regional VIC would be most likely.

3 Likes

Whoops forgot that Sunday is from Sydney!

Hate correcting people, but I can’t help myself… her name is Gorgi.

3 Likes

Carrie is heading over to LA next week with the Hit Network.

1 Like

Most likely Gorgi will be filling in for her on The Project next week.

Sarah Harris will be on The Sunday Project. Natarsha Belling will do Monday to Thursday

5 Likes

I like this! but I saw Chris Bath in the promo for this weeks Sunday show. Sarah musn’t be hosting? Is she still doing tonight?

That’s weird as I saw Sarah Harris in a promo. I believe she is still doing tonight. It also suggests that Pete Helliar isn’t doing Sundays anymore. As its lists, Dr Chris, Sarah, Tim Blackwell and Rachel Corbett for this Sunday

Well he only did it for one week. People just assumed he’d be doing it regularly.

Ten should see if Julia Morris would host one night.

Yes Sarah is hosting tonight. Gorgi Coghlan returns from holiday next Friday night.

He was filming his new show Cram in the Sydney studios on weekends so maybe they expected that to continue and he would be there for the Sunday shows? But with all the crap happening at Ten atm they might be testing out the show before committing to filming more eps?

Or maybe people just assumed he was going to keep filming it every Sunday and would be in Sydney every Sunday. Maybe they were always only going to film a few eps and test it out first.

I am really enjoying watching Sarah on the show it seems back to four people at the desk from tonight, having a fifth person made it look like they were squashed in like sardines at the desk.

6 Likes

Good that they went back to four presenters on the desk.

3 Likes

agree cause they’re both facing the same way now lol

1 Like

Yeah I was in the audience tonight and you can really notice how everything just flows better on and off camera not cramming everyone on like before.

6 Likes

It was definitely better than the last two weeks.

2 Likes

Lisa Wilkinson was interviewed on the show today discuss Rebel Wilson’s Bauer payout.

2 Likes

Contracted to Nine don’t usually see a lot of this especially from the main talent. I wonder if we would ever seen Sam Armytage do this? Highly unlikely.

Don’t see why not. Nine have nothing to lose, only adds to her profile really.

4 Likes