The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

I don’t mind the three style panel. Not for every show bit maybe Fridays or Sundays.

1 Like

7 Likes

Yes, it’s prerecorded, with live news inserts.

5 Likes

10 Likes

8 Likes

Wednesday - Friday :

Dave Thornton joining Waleed and Gorgi.

3 Likes

Next week -

Narelda Jacobs hosting with Waleed and Dave Thornton.

10 Likes

Whole week?

Lisa Wilkinson didn’t like all the “big egos” at Nine and Ten is an ego free zone apparently (so Waleed Aly, Steve Price and Chris Brown don’t have big egos, Lisa?), and she admires all the strong professional women she has as colleagues at Ten as it appears she didn’t have such colleagues at Nine.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/fiona-byrne/lisa-wilkinson-revels-in-shift-to-network-ten-and-working-without-big-egos/news-story/c7c31d860c1cd841d6ff461177507e70

Lisa has the biggest ego of the lot judging by the financial demands she feels comfortable making. You don’t go in asking for seven figures unless you have a pretty lofty opinion of yourself and your popularity…

4 Likes

It’s behind a paywall. But she could be talking about the management too?

Chris Bath said something similar when she signed with Ten. The culture in the seven and nine newsrooms must be more cut throat.

2 Likes

Was that actually confirmed or was that speculation?

Pure speculation

Yet she is married to one of the most egotistical men in the country.

4 Likes

Weird, it opened for me from Facebook…

The Sunday Project returns 6 January.

2 Likes

Will anyone record this on Monday? I’d like to see this but I can’t access Tenplay at the moment

Monday 31 December -

5 Likes

Great to see Neralda being utilized more by Ten. A fantastic news personality. Best one Ten Perth has had since… well ever. :slight_smile:

6 Likes