The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

3 Likes

Tuesday -

Sarah Harris is co-hosting with Waleed again tonight.

2 Likes

A couple of years ago, they use to go right through. It’s been from 2014, that they have taken two weeks off.

I would say the Christmas Day show, might be pre-recorded with a live news update.

Seriously know one is really going to be watching TV on Christmas Day…people are usually in food comas and drunk :wink:

1 Like

Sam Maiden next to jump to 10/10 Daily?

I did think about that when she made some appearances on The Project, but there’s something about her I don’t like. She has an air of arrogance about her I think, it’s not endearing. She’d probably make an okay contributor to the network if they wanted more political analysis.

She’d fit in perfectly on The Project if she has an “air of arrogance about her”.

1 Like

Friday -
Peter Van Onselen is on the show.

3 Likes

There seemed to be a strange vibe tonight.

2 Likes

Imagine if Peter waited one more week before signing to 10, he would have been perfect on Today.

Prob Xmas stress

Promo from tonight.

13 Likes

Great little promo, I really like the text transitions.

No Steve Price in that promo.

1 Like

Sunday Project should have remained on, either with Summer presenters or at least highlights from the year. Just keeping the slot warm for its return.

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s timeslot was ever warm :joy:

1 Like

Seeing that nothing else (part from the news) is ratting at the moment, probably should have stayed on.

1 Like

Monday 24 December -

Gorgi hosting with Waleed and Nath Valvo.

Waleed joked at the start of the show it’s Christmas Eve where penalty rates means only 3 of us :joy:

3 Likes

Gorgi, Waleed, and Pete for Christmas day. Prerecorded I imagine.

2 Likes

3 Likes