The Project

I agree with this, he should have remained inpartial of the Porter Saga. However if it’s his friend, he has a right privately to report him though, but publicly he works for a network so he should have toyed in the line and not been bias for Porter. The look was damning. Wonder if Ten would cut their loses and get rid of him? I mean from what I have seen on The Project, it doesn’t feel like he can connect with the others.

his conflict of interest tarred any reporting he did on that matter and indirectly cast doubt over his reporting or editorial of other Canberra stories because you just began to wonder if he had an agenda in reporting on other Canberra figures. His conduct on social media also did little to allay any criticism.

I don’t have an issue with either Sydney or Melbourne line-ups. They each have a different tone while still adhering to the core premise of the show.

1 Like

He worked for Sky News before hand didn’t he? My perception of him was already based on his bias there too. I’m not on social media so I can’t really say anything to that. But since tweet posts are stuck on the internet forever (even when it’s supposedly deleted) I probably could pull them.

Like I said, I wonder if Ten consider him to be damage goods now. I wouldn’t trust his political reporting as far as I can throw a mullet at a clown.

Great to see Hamish return to The Project.

1 Like

He did but he was not in the After Dark brigade. I’ve never had Foxtel so I’d never seen his work there or been aware of any particular bias he may or may not have had there.

1 Like

He was working for the ABC while working for The Project in the past. That may continue.

Waleed Aly also works for the ABC as well as doing The Project now. He’s on Radio National and often appears on Offsiders etc.

1 Like

Offsiders

1 Like

Lisa and Carrie tonight. Have they hosted together before? Lisa on the screen in Sydney of course.

5 Likes

I think it has been done before, when Waleed was away.

Oh no I do remember now when Lisa first joined they shared a desk. But then that stopped

And Carrie filling in for Waleed on a Thursday which is rare. I still think it’s Eid.

1 Like

Waleed is entitled to take whatever holidays he prefers, like Carrie always prefers to take hers coinciding with school holidays. Waleed also takes holidays when some of his favourite sporting events overseas are on at night.

2 Likes

I agree I never criticized the holidays. Merely point out Carrie working an extra day this week which is good to see the regulars. Better than them wheeling in Jan Fran :woozy_face:

6 Likes

Perfect emoji for that comment. :laughing:

2 Likes

Not the first time. He got his knickers in a bunch and left 10 after The Truth Is flopped and the head honchos said it was bleh only to return with his tail between his legs after his US ABC role fizzled.

1 Like

Also, a reply to someone who questioned whether he got the boot.

3 Likes

Tonight -previewed on the news.

7 Likes

That was an annoying interview, so much going on in the country and pvo just asked the same question over and over.

3 Likes

I would of loved PVO to ask The Prime Minister what his thoughts were on Brad Hazzard speech on Saturday

3 Likes

Or any question that wasn’t about South Western Sydney/state premiers. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes