The Project

Yes I agree. I struggled to read it too. Very messy.

2 Likes

Why not say “in-studio” then?

A better layout would have been having details vertically below the pictures.

Monday |||||||||| Tuesday |||||| Wednesday
Tom Gleeson ||| Zendaya |||||| Joel Kim Booster
Live in studio ||| Interview ||||| Live in studio.

1 Like

2 Likes

Been a while since Dave’s been on, hasn’t it?

Sure has. A long 2 days lol :joy:

1 Like

There ya go, I don’t tune in often :kissing:

1 Like
3 Likes

Really long ender on today’s show as they threw to Celebrity, don’t think I’ve heard that much of the theme before.

1 Like

Sounds as though they finished early because they were padding towards the end with mindless chit chat. Normally they rush the wrap up.

3 Likes

Yeah I thought that too, given the intro and celebrities arriving into the jungle isn’t live I’m surprised they couldn’t have just gone straight to Celebrity.

1 Like

Good to have Dave Thornton filling in, especially since he is actually funny. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The end went so long we saw Hamish standing up to leave the set!

Unusual for them to finish early, they normally run out of time with the last interview and rush the ending.

3 Likes

That’s a rarity for them to finish up early and then just ramble on at the end and have the extended theme at the end.

99% of the time, they have to cut off the celebrity at the end mid-sentence to thank the panel and get onto the next show at 7.30 on the dot. Well, it feels like that.

Well, obviously that last interview was prerecorded so they couldn’t drag it out further and had to chat for two minutes. Producers fault for not having something prepared for them to ask each other rather than make small talk.

2 Likes

Especially with that last interview being pre-recorded, that means producers already knew exactly how long it would play for. So it really should not have caught them by surprise at the end like that!

4 Likes

Today’s interview with the cast of Challengers (Zendaya, Mike Faist and Josh O’Connor) was pre-recorded this afternoon. The trio are in Sydney for the Australian premiere of the movie - which started at 6pm - while the hosts are in Melbourne.

2 Likes

It seems almost like a completely different show on Friday when Rove hosts.

The live audience poll had Q&A vibes

1 Like

I agree. I find it tries to bring much needed energy.

It doesn’t feel like The Project and his antics become irritating.