The Project

Studio 10 have alluded to her moving to Melbourne.

4 Likes

Sarah said in her Studio 10 goodbye “I’m only going to Melbourne”.

8 Likes

I would say with Lisa and Carrie gone… 10 have offered her a very good offer to move south if that’s the case. I wish her all the best. Well deserved.

So Sarah will be presenting Sunday-Thursday and Waleed Monday-Thursday, with Hamish doing Friday & Sunday and Georgie doing Friday…So much for their wanted consistency! It should be Waleed & Sarh M-F and Georgie & Hamish Sunday.

5 Likes

Glad that Sarah Harris has finally joined the show. She was the “frontrunner” in this forum.

Congratulations Sarah . Good choice.

Wonder what the “more exciting announcements to come.” are. More “mindless media storm of commentary” to follow.

3 Likes

Great move having Sarah on The Project. Also good to see the show will be sticking to Melbourne.
If she is hosting on Sundays, I assume the show will only be from Melbourne then (no more Sydney)?

Perhaps Natasha Exelby might join The Project too?

1 Like

@Nicholas i think she’s taking over Carrie.

She is kinda both. Hosting Sunday-Thursday

1 Like

Would make sense that it would be all from Melbourne seeing as that studio would sit dormant. Just fly Hamish up for the day.

6 Likes

Would Sydney have even been an option with Adelaide news coming out of Pyrmont next year?

5 Likes

@Travis oh lol sorry didn’t see that part.

1 Like

From my understanding the only reason it comes out of Sydney (on Sundays) is because HYBPA is usually filming in The Project studio on Sundays. So I would say this will continue next year.

4 Likes

Sarah is a great choice and deserves the new gig after sticking it out on Studio10.

5 Likes

I saw this coming a mile off. She was always away on Studio 10, probably in meetings or organizing things and for the audience to slowly get used to her not being there. I am a surprised she’s moving to Melbourne though. I guess she will be closer to Tash Exelby who seems to need a good friend around atm.

Well how else is she going to present 5 nights a week?

3 Likes

Moving is a pretty common thing for people to do when it comes to work opportunities. Millions of people do it throughout their careers.

5 Likes

and IIRC she’s a Queenslander originally so she’s made the big move before

Looking forward to Waleed and Sarah dancing in the a promo :wink:

5 Likes

I love this forum. I meant personally but I guess the money is good.

It went from red and black and white race car promo to orange and blue.