The Project

I think it was the media and press that made the big deal……she just went on holiday with her family

6 Likes

She said she was going on a holiday for a few months from the start. It’s all the naysayers who created a fictional notion that she was gone for a much longer period or was gone for good.

7 Likes

I think with what happened with Lisa and the Logies she came back early.

Her kids went back to school today. She was always taking term 2 off. The kids can’t have more than a term off and ruin their schooling. There’s no conspiracy here.

9 Likes

Also wouldn’t a UK tourist visa be like 3-6 months maximum per year? unless she’s a dual citizen maybe so people assuming she can stay longer.

A post was merged into an existing topic: COVID-19: Discussion (2022 Onwards)

“It’s something we really want to do before my son starts his final years at school so we’re doing term two in the UK. So I will be off for a couple of months.”
Don’t know how much more direct she could’ve been than that. The Daily Mail is confused by its own misleading headlines.

2 Likes

Georgie Tunny hosting Thursday and Friday this week.

4 Likes

Tony Armstrong back at the desk tonight.

3 Likes

Suspicion confirmed: the daily mail reads Media Spy.

Daily Mail and “the truth”?

1 Like

Yeah let’s just ignore that bit and focus on our fame lol.

That article full of nonsense. She was always going for a short period term 2 of school and she retired when school retired for term 3.

All the conspiracy theories were all bullshit. And so is the daily mail.

2 Likes

Also quotes New Idea. Daily Mail, New Idea, Media Spy… Oh the shame :bell:

She said she was taking a few months off and that’s exactly what she did.

Thought the more interesting Daily Mail story was the one based on Meshel Laurie’s Instagram postings (since deleted) and her theories on why she was dumped from The Project. Surprised nobody here jumped on that one.

2 Likes

What are her theories?

Sunday 17 July-

Hamish is hosting with Narelda Jacobs, Michael Hing and Julie Goodwin tonight.

4 Likes

Cause she kept harassing them to hire Aboriginal comedians for The Project and they said no.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/former-presenter-on-the-project-meshel-laurie-lashes-out-at-show/news-story/9191c496d3b1c12ca19fdc3597352dca

1 Like

Great to see Narelda hosting tonight.

2 Likes

She sounds like one of those “former disgruntled employees”.

I never really rated her anyway. She was somewhat annoying and overexposed on that show. They have way better co-hosts these days.

2 Likes