The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

They didn’t pull it off as well as they could have but I hope it doesn’t dis-encourage them from doing it again, or taking it on the road again. I think showing it live from the Big Bash Final would be a great idea.

2 Likes

Or discourage them.

4 Likes

That’s the word. I was trying to think of it when I wrote it.

They did the standing presentation again tonight with Carrie. She was standing further in front this time than Lisa was last time and it looked perfect.

5 Likes

12 Likes

The Project showed about half of the Stormy Daniels interview, but earlier Lisa Wilkinson promoted that the full interview would be shown.

It looks good. They could do the Sunday Project differently with just two hosts standing like that if they decide to rejig it.

2 Likes

Natarsha Belling co-hosting with Hamish tonight.

3 Likes

Hamish and Tarsh have good banter and chemistry.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Thursday -
Hamish, Lisa Wilkinson, Pete Helliar and Rachel Corbett

Friday -
Hugh Riminton, Lisa Wilkinson, Lehmo and Meshel Laurie

The Sunday Project -
Hamish, Lisa, Lehmo and Meshel Laurie

Next Week -
Monday
Hamish and Lisa hosting

Guests -
Monday -Jacqui Lambie (4th panellist)
Tuesday - Charlie Pickering (guest interview)

3 Likes

Ten staying with the project to cover Steve Smith press conference.

Edit: they stayed til 7:49 but it’s still delayed so they’ve gone to Rove and then will cut into it for the presser.

1 Like

Ended at 740 in Adelaide. Did we miss 9 minutes?

Breaking news graphic (shown during Show Me The Movie)

6 Likes

I find it ridiculous how they would prefer to advertise The Project rather than their news bulletin.

3 Likes

Because it essentially aired as an extension of The Project and they crossed back to Hamish and Lisa afterwards still in the studio

6 Likes

The Project was the program that was on air waiting to cross to the news conference. That ended up being delayed and the hosts promised to break into the following program when it started. Ten went to Rove’s show then crossed back to the news conference as promised.

1 Like

Bit of a blooper after the press conference, Hamish said we would go Back to Show me the Money, instead of Show me the Movie

2 Likes

The Project getting into the spirit of things.

3 Likes