The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

Yeah on the gun march no doubt. I can see how celebs have already taken over and made it all about themselves again. Or look a funny sign that will make social media!

1 Like

Adam Gilchrist on tonight’s show.

2 Likes
1 Like

Sydney and Melbourne viewers have gone to the project at 5:55pm.

2 Likes

Weird programming deision as most will tune in at 6:30pm and miss half the show. I would suspect people think Bachelor in Paradise is on at 7.30pm too?

Why is Steve Price the only one with a lanyard on?

No doubt they will run until 7:30pm.

1 Like

A lot of annoyed race fans watching in Melb/Syd who have missed the post race interviews, Ten should have stuck with it or moved coverage to ONE in those states for viewers who wanted to watch the rest of the racing rather than having The Project shoved down their throats in an effort to prop up ratings.

1 Like

6 Likes

they should’ve stucked with their coverage for the duration of the broadcast. No wonder why they are failing with decisions like this. Its woeful stuff from them, motoring should be first and not treated like second-class citizens. 2 years ago they cut Clipsal 500 by half an hour, with no extended post race coverage at all, as it was slated to finish at 6.30 but no it finished at 6.

Big blooper there to start the 6:30pm portion of the show. Pretty bad stuff up.

They’ve restarted the show at 630. Obviously this will be the version the non eastern states will get.

oh the EPG just updated. BIP still on at 7.30pm

Too bad the EPG wasn’t changed to reflect the start of The Sunday Project, which means my recording started at 6.30pm so I missed the first part of the show.

It looks rather shambolic with hosts missing which camera they are on and pre-recorded stuff running at the wrong time.

4 Likes

A bad look here in Qld having Hugh Riminton telling viewers at the end of the live weekend news that Steve Smith & David Warner will be stepped down for the remainder of the South African test match only for the 1 hour delayed The Project to follow with seemingly old news combined with plenty of noticeable timing issues

There were lots of errors on The Project tonight which is disappointing considering it was between the Grand Prix and Bachelor in Paradise, and had a chance to target and capture some audience.
Saying that, I still believe the whole show needs a major overhaul. It’s feeling fatigued and stale and more like a daytime panel show.

5 Likes

Well if you won’t have daylight savings time like the rest of the eastern seaboard, then suffer. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

There may have been issues but it’s great to see them take the show out of the studio.

If the ratings weren’t so horrific I’d even suggest they do it every week during the winter when HYBPA is using the main studio. Pack the desk and equipment up in a truck and drive around Australia doing the show from a different location each Sunday for a few months (obviously the hosts would fly in and out and the staff would rotate weekly/fortnightly).

2 Likes

Thats why news should always be LIVE not pre recorded!

2 Likes

I don’t know how you think that’s a good idea considering what a shambles it was. I still don’t understand why they were at the F1. They only had one interview with someone related to the event and a pointless cross to Havana Brown performing which was hardly shown properly. The backdrop was not that great either and they had to put up with all the background noise during the show.

5 Likes

What about Perth and the 3 hours…thats almost yesterday’s news!

1 Like