The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

7 Likes

Full screen

5 Likes

40 sec version

9 Likes

Don’t like that second promo. All it does is highlight the fact that Lisa, while a hugely versatile journalist, doesn’t really fit the show very well.

2 Likes

Wow. Those promos are terrible :thinking:

4 Likes

Geez. Both promos are terrible. And that’s being nice.

4 Likes

:thinking:

6 Likes

From the ridiculous to the sublime or is it actually from the ridiculous to the more ridiculous. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

News Limited are reporting Lisa will host both Fridays & Sundays ( in addition to one other weekday), so I guess this means no more Gorgi ?

They also say she will be hosting Sundays with Hamish McDonald, interesting to see if that is a permanent role for Hamish

3 Likes

If that is true l am very disappointed that Gorgi has been replaced by Lisa on Friday nights.
Good news about Hamish enjoy him hosting but he had good chemistry with Chris Bath let’s wait and see if he develops good chemistry with Lisa.

2 Likes

Unless Gorgi is moved to another night as a panellist and maybe still used as Carrie’s fill in.

2 Likes

I hope so, I have enjoyed Gorgi since she came across to Ten for The Circle, I have actually come to prefer her more than Carrie.

7 Likes

Wasn’t it confirmed somewhere that Gorgi wouldn’t lose her Friday night hosting gig with Lisa’s appointment to the show?

3 Likes

I’d Georgi will still be the fill in host especially since Carrie takes a lot more time off these days.

This is all becoming a bit messy… and I’m not really seeing any point to this?

It does seem messy - what’s the point of even advertising Lisa if she’s only going to be appearing on Friday and Sunday (which typically rate <300k) and one other night? It feels like a bit of a missed opportunity particularly when The Project is crying out for a major refresh.
Ten should be seeing the power of rating well post 6pm on current BBL results and that they will potentially win Summer ratings before it plummets again come February . .

Let’s see if this is even true. Newscorp have already come up with a couple of stories since Lisa’s defection was announced and The Project had to come out and officially say they were completely incorrect.

Keep Calm and Carry On.

1 Like

She could also be a featured contributor to the show above the hosting duties so she perhaps make contributions on more than the two nights she hosts.

She will be given other opportunities at the network and is also involved in ten daily. Plenty for her to do to earn her money.

4 Likes

Carrie*

13 Likes

Lisa “joining” The Project is just a marketing stunt to keep her occupied while they work towards launching her own program later in the year (which could either be a nightly thing or a replacement for The Sunday Project). I could see her retaining a guest spot but I don’t think she will be part of the core hosting team for particularly long unless her presence causes ratings to suddenly skyrocket (unlikely).

2 Likes